1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZUK Z2 sale coupon

Discussion in 'ZUK Z2' started by hogeho, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Mixxer5

Mixxer5 Member

My tracking changes since yesterday between error and "not found". But I know it's like that when you order something in China- it generally takes few days before it's actually sent, right now just number was generated.

OnePlus likes this.
  2. _DsP_

_DsP_ Member

Banggood giving low proces wiped their stocks that is why now they are backordering most of phones (perfect situaton for them - zero stock = zero aditional costs). But their delivery time is not the quickiest - do mind on the estimated time they provide - so far I have never had "delayed" purchase but so far all the goods were arriving cole to maximum dates (small things close to 20 working days, phone around 15 working days). Their tracking system have a huuuge delay on updating statuses but all-in-all it serves it's purpose.

OnePlus and Mixxer5 like this.
  3. Mariner

Mariner New Member

Well, I've got my despatch notification now, so not bad at all - providing they are telling the truth!

I actually had a pretty good experience with Banggood last year as some Xiaomi power banks I ordered were lost in the post - they replaced them promptly and I was pretty impressed with their customer service - the person I e-mailed about the matter had very good English as well.

No doubt the phone will find its way onto the slow boat from China, so to speak, but should still reach me before Christmas - fingers-crossed!

hogeho and OnePlus like this.
  4. hogeho

hogeho New Member

offtopic

zuk z2 pro 6g/128g ver.  

It became quite cheap.

$389.11→$315.18
    coupon: zuz2128

https://goo.gl/Nn9Jdb

5. hogeho

hogeho New Member

Because they are also business, they will respond firmly.
    Shipment may be late, but it will never reach and we will respond when problems arise.

6. Mariner

Mariner New Member

Heh. If that coupon had been available earlier in the week, I'd probably have ordered the Z2 Pro!

Oh well, I'm still looking forward to seeing what the Z2 has to offer at such a bargain price.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

OnePlus likes this.
  7. OnePlus

OnePlus Member

Tracking numbers have been working for a few days now with the provided 17Track website, at least for some people who are following the discussion on HotUKDeals. This is what mine looks like at the moment:

[​IMG]

I am not sure why it has taken an entire week just to leave Hong Kong when it was supposedly shipped last Friday on the 11th November. Either the tracking numbers are extremely slow to update, or it wasn't actually sent out on the 11th despite what it states on the Banggood website. Assuming the latter is incorrect, i am hoping mine will arrive towards the end of this week.

8. syndtd

syndtd New Member

Mine still in transit at Flyt Express Hong Kong facility, it was shipped on 18th nov. It seems that Flyt Express processing time is around one week. Anyway, you can track your shipment before it being handed to postal service here: http://www.flytexpress.com

[​IMG]

OnePlus likes this.
  9. OnePlus

OnePlus Member

Thanks for posting that screenshot above, i checked mine on the same website and it provides a little bit more information than the 17Track website. Anyways guys, check your tracking numbers again this morning because mine arrived at Heathrow Airport in the United Kingdom overnight. It still has to be sorted through customs but i think it should only be another 3-5 days until it arrives at my house! I am hoping it arrives on Saturday at the latest because like most countries, we do not have post on Sunday which means waiting an extra day until Monday for stuff to turn up!

10. Mixxer5

Mixxer5 Member

Could you post screenshot of how it looks like on your end? My phone was sent later and now it seems like it's in Singapore (visiting all major Asian cities on it way to Poland it seems :p ). I'm not really concerned about time, as it goes faster than expected actually, but I wonder how much time does it take.

BTW- one tip: when you receive package in postal office, always check if it hasn't been open and ask person responsible to weigh it. I've heard about cases when people received their packages empty (phone was stolen on its way to recipient), so it's good to make sure if package has same weight it had when it's been sent from China.

OnePlus likes this.
  11. OnePlus

OnePlus Member

Thanks for the advice, i will keep that in mind. Fingers crossed our parcels haven't been tampered with at some point during their journey (6000 miles for me!) from China. I might not actually have to visit the postal office at all because it should be delivered straight to my house. The only way it would be sent direct to the postal office is if it gets caught by customs here in the UK. But i am hoping that will not happen because there was someone else on ZUK Fans who also received this phone from Banggood; his was marked as a €21 MP4 Player and also checked as a 'Gift' which means no import taxes should be charged. Otherwise it could be an additional £40 on top of £147 for the actual phone itself. Here is the screenshot you requested:

[​IMG]

Mixxer5 likes this.
  12. Mixxer5

Mixxer5 Member

I suppose it won't be, but it's always better to spend few minutes to check package, than pay for an empty box- but it just happens (not necessarily in China- it can be anywhere during transit).

Anyway- thanks for posting status, hope you'll get your phone soon.

OnePlus likes this.
  13. hogeho

hogeho New Member

offtopic

A Chinese reseller sells mi band 2 with $ 23 and is considering buying it.
    Do you use mi band 2 with ZUI?
    Please let me know.

reflink removed (tibcsi0407)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2016
  14. tibcsi0407

tibcsi0407 Administrator
    Staff Member

15. hogeho

hogeho New Member

I am very sorry. I will be careful after that.

16. hogeho

hogeho New Member

It got even cheaper.

17. costin85

costin85 New Member

For my european compadres, try EfoxShop.
    I got mine for 200 euros shipped from Germany to Romania. No import taxes. Delivered to my door step.
    It took about 8 day to arive, because Christmas...

18. hogeho

hogeho New Member

$163.55~
    It got even cheaper.

19. Kali89

Kali89 New Member

That's no cock comparison thread. Post a coupon for a cheap price or be quiet!