4000mah battery mod

xxxneoxxx

Sep 5, 2017
So im guessing the best thing would be a higher capacity battery that would actually fit well and would not require any soldering haha. With these custom roms and our aging phone batteries the battery seems to be the achilles heel at this time unfortunately.

Im going to order me that Dxqioo branded one in the mean time to see if it actually fits and breathes life in this new phone.

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
Have u tried it or your feedback is based on the reviews?
I hope so caus am unable to find a 4000 mah fit, tried the bn47 battery but didnt fit, i ordered a bm47 but i suspect it is fake so will order 1 of the above and hope it works i will also check the zuk z1 battery dimensions to see if it fits
@Emilic so far no luck :( + both battery connector cable broke due to soldering temp so now a without a battery

Last edited:

Jcube9

Oct 2, 2016
@Jcube9 any updates on the battery status?
so here we go again fresh zui 1.9 into miui 8.8.14.
day 1
Charging : some rebots recovery say 65% system 80%, recovery said 65 system 100.
day 1-2 discharging :at 85% first random rebot while scroling apps
now at day 4 battery is at 66% after like 4 random rebots with sot around 2h and 9 h of sleep(notice that when i mean reboot actualy phone power off by himself and then i need to power him up)
I ordered this one already, cause somehow i break strip of dixito's battery

So u can easily fit bm 47 from greencell (link is some posts above) but looks like size isn't a problem, something else is maybe skills maybe not, and that makes this mod not worth. All this take 15h, cost 20$, makes my phone unable to use for 1 week while i earn some practice with disassembly.

I cant tell it will be same with you, but that's my story and my story with this mod is ending soon (as i reach second cycele to be honest)
Peace !

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
so here we go again fresh zui 1.9 into miui 8.8.14.
day 1
Charging : some rebots recovery say 65% system 80%, recovery said 65 system 100.
day 1-2 discharging :at 85% first random rebot while scroling apps
now at day 4 battery is at 66% after like 4 random rebots with sot around 2h and 9 h of sleep(notice that when i mean reboot actualy phone power off by himself and then i need to power him up)
I ordered this one already, cause somehow i break strip of dixito's battery

So u can easily fit bm 47 from greencell (link is some posts above) but looks like size isn't a problem, something else is maybe skills maybe not, and that makes this mod not worth. All this take 15h, cost 20$, makes my phone unable to use for 1 week while i earn some practice with disassembly.

I cant tell it will be same with you, but that's my story and my story with this mod is ending soon (as i reach second cycele to be honest)
Peace !
Yes it is delicate i also lost 2 battery strips but it worked for me however can't find a higher capacity that fits well. By well i mean that the battery connector will still reach its position on the board... Delicate but doable... Let's see how it works out! GL

Aghyad

Mar 31, 2017
Have u tried it or your feedback is based on the reviews?
I hope so caus am unable to find a 4000 mah fit, tried the bn47 battery but didnt fit, i ordered a bm47 but i suspect it is fake so will order 1 of the above and hope it works i will also check the zuk z1 battery dimensions to see if it fits
@Emilic so far no luck :( + both battery connector cable broke due to soldering temp so now a without a battery
i didn't try but i trust these brand
i've tried many batteries from them and they are very good