[7.1.x][Z2] OFFICIAL AEX by davidevinavil VoLTE working

May 24, 2017
So, jaguar kernel improves performance! And the battery life? If I install jaguar kernel, I have to do something else to improve performance and battery life, or it is automatic?

Prabodhan

Sep 15, 2017
Yes...looks rather good, apart minor glitches. I am using it as a daily driver.

Inviato dal mio ZUK Z2131 utilizzando Tapatalk
Did you get any fc's after installation of new update as you restart you phone? I've clean installed it with nano gapps and after restart i get annoying force close message.

maxheavens

Aug 29, 2016
Did you get any fc's after installation of new update as you restart you phone? I've clean installed it with nano gapps and after restart i get annoying force close message.
I had fc on some gapps which were previously installed and still residenti in /data...I just disinstalled and reinstalled them...no problems afterwards.

Inviato dal mio ZUK Z2131 utilizzando Tapatalk

Feb 14, 2017
Alarm has problems, its ringing but it stays in black screen and i cant even dismiss it, i have to press the power button for 10 sec to force restart the device to make it stop...

Oct 15, 2017
unfortunately it doesnt work for me.. :(
Alright. Initially it didn't work for me too because i flashed the AEX rom without using calling in stock ROM. Then i had to revert back to stock ROM and make Volte work. Then again i flashed AEX and instantly after boot it showed Volte in statusbar. Thats exactly how i got it to work on my phone. Hope that helps:)

Abu

Oct 8, 2017
Alright. Initially it didn't work for me too because i flashed the AEX rom without using calling in stock ROM. Then i had to revert back to stock ROM and make Volte work. Then again i flashed AEX and instantly after boot it showed Volte in statusbar. Thats exactly how i got it to work on my phone. Hope that helps:)
OK i will try the same... although i was sure that i was using volte while flashing aex..
THANK YOU.. :D

Abu

Oct 8, 2017
Hi just wanted to know whether the camera issue is only for me or is it common.. when i update google camera it crashes.. my friend has redmi note 3 and updated camera works fine in that..

Mar 18, 2017
Portugal
Hi just wanted to know whether the camera issue is only for me or is it common.. when i update google camera it crashes.. my friend has redmi note 3 and updated camera works fine in that..
You can't update Google camera because it uses camera2 API, which the Z2 doesn't have. You'll have to stick with the older versions.

Abu

Oct 8, 2017
Hey while reverting back to stock rom, do we need flashify or something... my twrp backup isnt detecting so restoring isnt an option.