[7.1.x][Z2] OFFICIAL AEX by davidevinavil VoLTE working

Mar 21, 2017
Hello
I will replace my zuk z2 plus by a zuk z2 pro. As I will sell my current one, I'd like to know how can I safely wipe all personal data. Is it possible with TWRP? what partitions should I wipe? Thanks a lot for your help, as usual !

VIKERNES7

Aug 22, 2017
Hello
I will replace my zuk z2 plus by a zuk z2 pro. As I will sell my current one, I'd like to know how can I safely wipe all personal data. Is it possible with TWRP? what partitions should I wipe? Thanks a lot for your help, as usual !
Yes, you can wipe all personal data with twrp, the partitions are internal storage, cache, dalvik cache and data. This will leave the device as if you just flashed a New rom, and erasing all files that were in the phone

Anselmo

Oct 18, 2017
What do you think of AEX 5.0?
Several ROMS have been released since the release of 5.0
Is this one from day 20171107 better than the others in what aspect?
Thank you

Mar 21, 2017
Yes, you can wipe all personal data with twrp, the partitions are internal storage, cache, dalvik cache and data. This will leave the device as if you just flashed a New rom, and erasing all files that were in the phone
Many thanks

Enviat des del meu Z2 Pro usant Tapatalk

Feb 25, 2017
Hi! I'm looking for a rom to replace du 11.5 that I'm currently using as daily driver. I want a rom as stable, smooth, that runs cool and with great battery life. For me du 11.5 has already all of that, but the audio bug annoys me. Does any version of aex is that stable and without any bugs? Is it required to flash Jaguar kernel? I'd like to hear some feedback, especially from the people that use aex for a long time, and maybe already used du in the past, as I think the whole point of flashing ROMs is to improve your service to its best and will be very helpful to others too.

Jul 19, 2017
Hi @Pedro Nunes

Here working with AEX for several months. Currently 4.6 version. No bugs so far.

Always with clean flash and with provided kernel, smooth ROM with good battery life, about 5 h SoT.

As far as I know this two custom roms (AEX and DU) are the better option if you don't like stock ROM.

Regards

Feb 25, 2017
Hi @Pedro Nunes

Here working with AEX for several months. Currently 4.6 version. No bugs so far.

Always with clean flash and with provided kernel, smooth ROM with good battery life, about 5 h SoT.

As far as I know this two custom roms (AEX and DU) are the better option if you don't like stock ROM.

Regards
Thank you so much @panfidalgo !
Since the rom you're using has already been released almost 2 months ago and it's still smooth I'll definitely try it. I'm finally get rid of the audio bug in DU!

Nov 26, 2016
Hi @Pedro Nunes

Regards
Hello, what advised kernel for this Rom?

ovverman

Mar 2, 2017
Does anyone know how to get rid of the memory icon when pulling down the quick panel?
I will try to help you, I don't know the name of the options in English, I using Portuguese.

Go to settings, extensions, notifications panel, quick configurations and disable services icon, the 16th icon.

Enviado de meu Z2 Plus usando Tapatalk

Dec 11, 2016
Is there any way to get Google Camera installed on this thing? Every time I try to install a mod, it crashes. I have my GF using Footej Camera, as the UI is better than most, but it's still not as good. If not, is there any other official stock camera I can install without reinstalling the entire OS or something?

EDIT: Found my answer here: https://zukfans.eu/community/threads/mia1-camera.7451/

Last edited: