ROM [7.1.x][Z2] Unofficial Dirty Unicorns by davidevinavil

gapo

Jan 31, 2017
Don't know if you're asking me but if you are I'm not using this ROM yet I've been following it for future reference and use. If you're asking because you're using ZUI sorry but nothing you can do as it is. It's a limitation from ZUI. Install floatify, it solves that problem but needs some configuration. I wish I had them backed up now I have to do everything else if I go into ZUI.

Might give a try to NubiaUI first I'm curious on how it works in the Z2 given there is no reports about it.
I'm using last DU (22/02 version)...

System3

Aug 18, 2016
@baseband flashing; idea to prevent the sometimes locked bootloader brick

1. flash baseband from twrp
2. directly reboot into fastboot from twrp (since fastboot should be signed and accessible)
3. check locked status; if unlocked reboot; if locked unlock via unlock file.

Anyways not sure if that work.

Dec 23, 2016
@baseband flashing; idea to prevent the sometimes locked bootloader brick

1. flash baseband from twrp
2. directly reboot into fastboot from twrp (since fastboot should be signed and accessible)
3. check locked status; if unlocked reboot; if locked unlock via unlock file.

Anyways not sure if that work.
How to check bootloader status from fastboot?

Nice idea btw

abu614

Jan 31, 2017
Just to save some hearts, how long has this vibration lasted? About 10 seconds? 20?

Enviado de meu ZUK Z2132 usando Tapatalk
Not sure lmao, I panicked and just pressed power button, booted fine and works well after that.

I'd say it vibrates for about 5 seconds with a solid white LED I noticed.

Then I clicked power, it rebooted as normal and baseband was updated.

If something other than this happens, it's probably a fresh brick and some grief.

pratham200209

Dec 11, 2016
I'm going to unlock, twrp and 2.5 Zui as soon as I arrive home. I have to place the ROM in a pen first and I don't have the OTG adapter with me. I'm with the Indian ROM now and seems to be working fine even received notification for update already.

I will spend all night installing and settings up now :\ but better this then unbrick it.
Has indian rom got update for nauget

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

pratham200209

Dec 11, 2016
David u messed everything dude those basebands are not getting signal on my second sim how to revert to old ones please tell me man

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk