ROM [8.1.0][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix O v.6.2.1 [F2FS][10/06] [discontinued]

ZukZ2Fan

Jan 22, 2017
somebody on nameless19 kernel can confirm noise and cracks while playing music on headphones via jack 3,5mm ??
for me is terrible... sound quality is really bad :/
on stock kernel without issue

jayzou

Dec 2, 2016
somebody on nameless19 kernel can confirm noise and cracks while playing music on headphones via jack 3,5mm ??
i think it's fine i've been using the nameless r19 and the sounds is good on headphones..
----------------------

anyway, my camera is give an error.. first starting after flash the nameless kernel it's rear-camera works, then i change to the front-camera, and then i back to rear-camera and then it's hang and force close.. and need to restart the whole system (cannot work if only force close - clear cache - clear data)

So, i flash back to this RR without flash the nameless kernel, and all of those errors dissapear.. it's flawless..

is there anything i can do? why the nameless kernel makes my camera like that?

is there someone who find the error like mine?

-------------------------------------------

ZukZ2Fan

Jan 22, 2017
i think it's fine i've been using the nameless r19 and the sounds is good on headphones..
----------------------

anyway, my camera is give an error.. first starting after flash the nameless kernel it's rear-camera works, then i change to the front-camera, and then i back to rear-camera and then it's hang and force close.. and need to restart the whole system (cannot work if only force close - clear cache - clear data)

So, i flash back to this RR without flash the nameless kernel, and all of those errors dissapear.. it's flawless..

is there anything i can do? why the nameless kernel makes my camera like that?

is there someone who find the error like mine?

-------------------------------------------
i dont have problems with cammera, mayby try clean flash rom and then kernel
for me best rom with r19 kernel, GCAM 6 make amazing photos also night mode like in pixel3 just amazing results :)

Jun 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me why U-touch customization was removed from the last version of RR Android 8.1 and what is the last update with U-Touch Customization? I use RR since I got Z2 PRO and I absolutely adore it, but I messed with Xposed and then I decided to update it to the last version (I was a little behind when I did that), but when I saw that there was no more Hardware button function customization in the Last RR I reluctant moved to AEX 5.8, but AEX is getting into my nerves, poor bettery life, suddenly my basebad stopped to work and so I had to flash a new baseband and since then my phone is overheating for nothing.

Also I saw that is possible to edit system file to change u-touch functions, if anyone could tell me what file is that I would be glad.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
There is new kernel good for this ROM?
no, not any newer kernel for Oreo roms.

New kernels are out for Android 9 Roms only. Kernel devs made the hilarious update from Kernel 3.18 to 4.4 for our device and even working on 4.9.

Is there any issue with your actual setup then maybe flash latest AEX.

Mar 28, 2018
no, not any newer kernel for Oreo roms.

New kernels are out for Android 9 Roms only. Kernel devs made the hilarious update from Kernel 3.18 to 4.4 for our device and even working on 4.9.

Is there any issue with your actual setup then maybe flash latest AEX.
I prefer wait next RR rom

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I prefer wait next RR rom
Actually RR has no dev for our Z2 Pro. I used RR 7 GSI already that worked.

So if you want to stay on RR you could:

Make clean flash of AEX latest (format data, system, dalvik, cache and vendor, then flash AEX)

Format system again

Flash RR 7 GSI

enjoy.

Then you use RR with 4.4 kernel.

Mar 28, 2018
Actually RR has no dev for our Z2 Pro. I used RR 7 GSI already that worked.

So if you want to stay on RR you could:

Make clean flash of AEX latest (format data, system, dalvik, cache and vendor, then flash AEX)

Format system again

Flash RR 7 GSI

enjoy.

Then you use RR with 4.4 kernel.
Yes but battery drain is better on RR