[System, Data and Cache]
- Flash ROM using the latest Official TWRP
[3.0.2.x Recovery works nice]
- Flash Gapps
- Reboot.
- Enjoy!

dtechie

Feb 5, 2017
I used zui 2.0 couple of months ago but it has bugs while on heavy usage.
It gets restarted most often :(
Have you tried using RR Rom ?
I am quite using it from past two months, could not able to find any abnormal things (Bugs)
As per your words I will try with the Zui 2.3.
I have some doubts with regard to the Zui 2.5, its a beta version right !
And I could see some reply form members it self regarding the google service bugs in Zui 2.5.

v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
I used zui 2.0 couple of months ago but it has bugs while on heavy usage.
It gets restarted most often :(
Have you tried using RR Rom ?
I am quite using it from past two months, could not able to find any abnormal things (Bugs)
As per your words I will try with the Zui 2.3.
I have some doubts with regard to the Zui 2.5, its a beta version right !
And I could see some reply form members it self regarding the google service bugs in Zui 2.5.
I used 2.3 for months and now im using 2.5 beta for a week. I only got Google service bugs after i installed Google play and so on. After i rebooted my phone there was never any "Google service has stop.working" error or something.

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
I used 2.3 for months and now im using 2.5 beta for a week. I only got Google service bugs after i installed Google play and so on. After i rebooted my phone there was never any "Google service has stop.working" error or something.
which version 2.5.306?
no force close error after reboot?

v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
which version 2.5.306?
no force close error after reboot?
No i got 2.5.115 lol. I never got any force close errors after reboot. Maybe because im blocking everything in autostart. I dont think that the force close error is really from Google because i even got it at first Boot before i installed Google framework. Maybe they left something there thats buggy. What is the difference between 115 and 306 ?

dtechie

Feb 5, 2017
Thank you for your updates. I would like to know whether the VOLTE support is enabled in the Android 7.0 based Zui ROM. I have installed 2.3 and feel much better than the ROMS that are available as of now. But I'm getting some Chinese characters for the info in the notification area for every downloads. Do you have any fix to remove all the Chinese characters from the ROM ? Once again thank you for your information :)

v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
Thank you for your updates. I would like to know whether the VOLTE support is enabled in the Android 7.0 based Zui ROM. I have installed 2.3 and feel much better than the ROMS that are available as of now. But I'm getting some Chinese characters for the info in the notification area for every downloads. Do you have any fix to remove all the Chinese characters from the ROM ? Once again thank you for your information :)
There are howtos in this board how you can translate every APP. Im on 2.5 and every app I use is in English, even the download notifications. I'm sorry but volte isn't supported by default, you will need another app for this. Maybe they don't use it in china idk.

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
No i got 2.5.115 lol. I never got any force close errors after reboot. Maybe because im blocking everything in autostart. I dont think that the force close error is really from Google because i even got it at first Boot before i installed Google framework. Maybe they left something there thats buggy. What is the difference between 115 and 306 ?
didn't find any difference
rocking nucleaRom 7.1.1 (v1.4.2)
stable and works fine but waiting for ZUI 2.5 just because of the UI and charging bug ;):):p

v1nc

Jun 27, 2016
didn't find any difference
rocking nucleaRom 7.1.1 (v1.4.2)
stable and works fine but waiting for ZUI 2.5 just because of the UI and charging bug ;):):p
Which charging bug ? That you can not turn your phone off when you charge ? I hate that too, but I think maybe its seen as a feature because you can not turn iphones off at charging and zui does much to get iPhone users as customers :s

Zangetsu1

Jan 10, 2017
Which charging bug ? That you can not turn your phone off when you charge ? I hate that too, but I think maybe its seen as a feature because you can not turn iphones off at charging and zui does much to get iPhone users as customers :s
haha TRUE