Android 10 for Z2 Pro soon

Chromatic

Nov 13, 2017
Can you confirm you have Drive installed and the account is properly defined (ie you have your gmail account set) ?
Then, close all opened app and retry an adb session forcing backupmanager to run:

adb shell
bmgr run
bmgr backupnow --all

Last edited:

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
Soo... what's the latest status ? :D

Any 100% Stable ROMs out by now ?

I am planning to Flash my Z2 Pro by the end of the year so running Android 10 immediately by then would be nice :)

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
Soo... what's the latest status ? :D

Any 100% Stable ROMs out by now ?

I am planning to Flash my Z2 Pro by the end of the year so running Android 10 immediately by then would be nice :)
I'm using a test version of AEX7 (Android10) and it has almost no issues. The left issues are already solved but not built yet.
Now customizations are getting ported, there will be a stable version soon I guess.

I'm using it as daily driver with 180+ Apps by the way since weeks now. It is stable enough already.

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I'm using a test version of AEX7 (Android10) and it has almost no issues. The left issues are already solved but not built yet.
Now customizations are getting ported, there will be a stable version soon I guess.
What is the SoT like ?!

I have lost about 60 to 90 minutes with the last ZUI release compared to the Android 6.0.1 based one I used before...

Getting those back and having 6 hours and 30 minutes of SoT again would be nice ;)

I'm using it as daily driver with 180+ Apps by the way since weeks now. It is stable enough already.
Damn... you know you can use a browser for like 90% of the apps, right ?! :p LOL! :D

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
What is the SoT like ?!

I have lost about 60 to 90 minutes with the last ZUI release compared to the Android 6.0.1 based one I used before...

Getting those back and having 6 hours and 30 minutes of SoT again would be nice ;)

Damn... you know you can use a browser for like 90% of the apps, right ?! LOL! :D
I get 5.5h SoT max. with DualSim, seems ok to me.

I get a new lehehe battery soon, lets test then again ;)

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

Jul 20, 2017
Hello,

I got Zuk Z2 PRO for many years and I am happy with it.

I was supprised when they released official ZUI 4.0.247 ST with Android 8.0.

But, no news about 9.0 or 10. Do you think offcial rom could be release or only for customs ones ?

MRDA

Mar 18, 2017
mrda.wordpress.com
Hello,

I got Zuk Z2 PRO for many years and I am happy with it.

I was supprised when they released official ZUI 4.0.247 ST with Android 8.0.

But, no news about 9.0 or 10. Do you think offcial rom could be release or only for customs ones ?
Not gonna happen. ZUK folded, and official updates to this phone have been discontinued.

Try a custom ROM, like AEX: they're much better anyway.

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Chromatic

Nov 13, 2017
Not gonna happen. ZUK folded, and official updates to this phone have been discontinued.

Try a custom ROM, like AEX: they're much better anyway.

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk
Most people are afraid to dig into unlocking bootloader and so on...
But everything is in this forum !
Process, links to tools and ROMs... basically anybody can do any upgrade.

Jul 20, 2017
I am not afraid about all of that because my previous phones needed to be pimped each time...
Last one was Zopo XP3X with vendor rom. I tested many roms on it. And before, some xperia's etc, all with custom roms.
But this Zuk works very well, I don't need to change rom for gain nothing.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I am not afraid about all of that because my previous phones needed to be pimped each time...
Last one was Zopo XP3X with vendor rom. I tested many roms on it. And before, some xperia's etc, all with custom roms.
But this Zuk works very well, I don't need to change rom for gain nothing.
well, if you change your phone from ZUI to a recent custom rom like ArrowOS it will feel like a brand new phone.
ZUI is a pain.

By the way: you can use GCam with CustomRoms, giving you all the abilities of Googles fancy pixel camera app.

I would change in any case just because you get latest security updates. And a recent kernel based on 4.4

I don't know anyone that went back to ZUI after changing to CustomRoms.

So feel encouraged to change ;)

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk