Annoying problems with Zuk Edge - Help please

TegMiles

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, I have several problems, some very annoying, ruin the whole experience.
1.-When I restart the cell phone the WiFi password is not there and I have to re-enter it again every time.
2.- When I activate the screen either with the fingerprint reader or with the power button it takes about two seconds to activate and when I receive a call it does not appear on the screen by itself, I have to activate the screen.
3.- The camera also takes a long time to activate when I open the program, about two seconds too.
4.- The gps does not work well, it takes a long time to start working, and sometimes when I open google maps it gets stuck or takes a long time to put my location, once I have my route set and I start to move forward in a short time the connection is lost, the GPS Test program says "Not Fix", only succeeds when I go outdoors.

I have the version of ZUI 3.5.386 ST.
I received the mobile with version 1.9 and via OTA until this version, I did nothing else.
Does anyone know how to solve it?
Thanks in advance.

TegMiles

Aug 5, 2018
Hello, I has this troubles.
Your need make Factory reset.
Settings> >System>> Factory data reset
Thank you very much for the help.
I did the factory reset and it worked, I did not think something so simple would solve those problems, I have not yet been able to check the gps and lost the contacts since I forgot to back them up, I do not know how to make the google ones work.
Thanks again.

Nov 14, 2017
Thank you very much for the help.
I did the factory reset and it worked, I did not think something so simple would solve those problems, I have not yet been able to check the gps and lost the contacts since I forgot to back them up, I do not know how to make the google ones work.
Thanks again.
Just install Google from AppStore ZUI.