1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battery drain at 3.5.344

Discussion in 'ZUK Z2 Pro' started by Kayborek, May 15, 2018.

1. Kayborek

Kayborek New Member

hello, while my Zuk was out for a repair for a few months, some of the updates were introduced to the world.
    After I got it back, I made an update to 3.5.344, following every step from forum, everything went right, but the thing which bothers me a lot is battery.
    battery lasts for a short time, You think its caused by Zui?Or maybe the battery need to be replaced ?or something else ?One thing I found is that Android system consumes so much power, do You think its normal ?
    Kind regards!

Attached Files:

2. Armand2REP

Armand2REP New Member

I didn't find it draining anymore than it did on Nouget. You must have something keeping it awake.

3. Kayborek

Kayborek New Member

Could anyone tell me, if You also have such high android system battery usage ? As i read some forums, it should be something like ~10%, definitely not 28.

4. AgraelRaelag

AgraelRaelag New Member

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  5. Jitowin

Jitowin New Member

I have the same consumption in android system, does anyone know if i do a factory reset this consumption Will be solved?

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

6. AzYaz

AzYaz New Member

I have the same issue, i was thinking in returning to zui 2.5,

7. bruneba

bruneba Well-Known Member

When did you guys updated the phone? After any update you must let the phone settle for a few days.

And from my experience, 3.5 consumes a little more battery than 3.1.

Right now im on a custom rom, that in my opinion the battery last more than zui 3.5.

I recommend trying it before sending the phone to repair (as you arent sure if it is really defective)

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Jitowin likes this.
  8. Jitowin

Jitowin New Member

Thank you so much! Finally i came back to Zui 3.1, i will Stay in this version and later i would try some custom rom

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

9. Kayborek

Kayborek New Member

I updated it a few days ago, after my Zuk hadn't been with me for a while... I tought, ZUI on Oreo would change a lot, for better, but I see they haven't really changed the direction of developing this soft... Still, there is a hope that ZUI 4 will make the ROM more convenient, cause permissions, autostart apps, battery optimization etc, lean me towards custom ROM. @bruneba thanks for the answer, overall, huge appreciation for You, for contribiution to this forum and our lovely, buggy ZUK :D I will give it a try, maybe, as You said, it will settle in a few days and the things will get better :)

bruneba likes this.