Battery drain at 3.5.344

Kayborek

Oct 22, 2017
hello, while my Zuk was out for a repair for a few months, some of the updates were introduced to the world.
After I got it back, I made an update to 3.5.344, following every step from forum, everything went right, but the thing which bothers me a lot is battery.
battery lasts for a short time, You think its caused by Zui?Or maybe the battery need to be replaced ?or something else ?One thing I found is that Android system consumes so much power, do You think its normal ?
Kind regards!

Attachments

Mar 19, 2018
hello, while my Zuk was out for a repair for a few months, some of the updates were introduced to the world.
After I got it back, I made an update to 3.5.344, following every step from forum, everything went right, but the thing which bothers me a lot is battery.
battery lasts for a short time, You think its caused by Zui?Or maybe the battery need to be replaced ?or something else ?One thing I found is that Android system consumes so much power, do You think its normal ?
Kind regards!
I didn't find it draining anymore than it did on Nouget. You must have something keeping it awake.

Kayborek

Oct 22, 2017
Could anyone tell me, if You also have such high android system battery usage ? As i read some forums, it should be something like ~10%, definitely not 28.

Jitowin

Apr 8, 2017
I have the same consumption in android system, does anyone know if i do a factory reset this consumption Will be solved?

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
When did you guys updated the phone? After any update you must let the phone settle for a few days.

And from my experience, 3.5 consumes a little more battery than 3.1.

Right now im on a custom rom, that in my opinion the battery last more than zui 3.5.

I recommend trying it before sending the phone to repair (as you arent sure if it is really defective)

Last edited:

Jitowin

Apr 8, 2017
Thank you so much! Finally i came back to Zui 3.1, i will Stay in this version and later i would try some custom rom

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Kayborek

Oct 22, 2017
I updated it a few days ago, after my Zuk hadn't been with me for a while... I tought, ZUI on Oreo would change a lot, for better, but I see they haven't really changed the direction of developing this soft... Still, there is a hope that ZUI 4 will make the ROM more convenient, cause permissions, autostart apps, battery optimization etc, lean me towards custom ROM. @bruneba thanks for the answer, overall, huge appreciation for You, for contribiution to this forum and our lovely, buggy ZUK :D I will give it a try, maybe, as You said, it will settle in a few days and the things will get better :)

Oct 11, 2018
I have problema with the battery too. With the last update and my regular use the battery yields between 25 and 50% less. The system works more fluently but is of no use if you pay less for the Battery.