Can't make or Receive Calls: "Call not sent"

niiaryee

Jul 13, 2017
A few days on updating to ZUI 4.0.247ST I have realised these issues with the phone and the most prominent is t"Call not sen". Below are my issues and if you can help me solve them I will be very grateful.

1. I can't seem to make calls with the phone. whenever I try I get the prompt that "call not sent". Attached is an image of such prompt.
2. I can accept a phone call but I will not hear the other side and the other side cannot hear me. I tried different SIM cards in the phone. I tried my phone speaker and everything is working fine. I usually connect via Bluetooth headset anyway. loudspeaker works fine with multimedia but calls cant be heard through them when received.
3. I try using network codes like *124# to check my talk time balance and the prompt I get is that the "Call cannot be placed due to a call in another app". I have restarted the phone several times and still the same issue.

HELP.
thanks in advance

Attachments

Jul 14, 2016
I had to reflash a couple of times to solve it, now it works like a charm... I dont know why this problem ocurred or the reason it was solved...

Sendt fra min Z2 Pro med Tapatalk

Javad

Dec 23, 2017
Iran
A few days on updating to ZUI 4.0.247ST I have realised these issues with the phone and the most prominent is t"Call not sen". Below are my issues and if you can help me solve them I will be very grateful.

1. I can't seem to make calls with the phone. whenever I try I get the prompt that "call not sent". Attached is an image of such prompt.
2. I can accept a phone call but I will not hear the other side and the other side cannot hear me. I tried different SIM cards in the phone. I tried my phone speaker and everything is working fine. I usually connect via Bluetooth headset anyway. loudspeaker works fine with multimedia but calls cant be heard through them when received.
3. I try using network codes like *124# to check my talk time balance and the prompt I get is that the "Call cannot be placed due to a call in another app". I have restarted the phone several times and still the same issue.

HELP.
thanks in advance
It's a problem with the Phone app. Use an alternative. For me Contacts app by Asus works with no problem. You can find it on play store. Screenshot_2019-02-17-23-00-10-0110022343.png

Feb 24, 2017
Anyone has problem like this, you can fix temporary solution. I think problem "Call Management" app, which managing call management with dual sim card selection.

You can install Dual Sim Selector app from market. Firstly setup Dual Sim Selector settings in the app, when you try to call someone zui default sim selection window pops up, then Dual Sim Selector windows pops up and you can successfully call with it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pixelrush.dualsimselectortrial