Chinese app apear from nowhere with notfication 4.0.0.247st

Jcube9

Oct 2, 2016
Hello just want to know did u face same situation on oreo stock , app with tic tok logo and chinese title appear after chinese notification at morning 25.12.2018, app center distabled, actualy only security app stays

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, the same happens to me yesterday! I have uninstalled an app called tik tok, which was installed automatically.

Last edited:

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I have blocked some domains that seem to be requested by the ZUK Z2 Pro when you enable WiFi :

- baidu.com
- ecartoon.net
- faktor.io
- pushcrew.com
- qq.com
- teddymobile.cn

They are some sub-domains actually but I have blocked the domains completely since I don't use them :)

And these two also and they bother me the most to be honest :
- pushapi.lenovomm.com
- pushcdn1.lenovomm.cn

Could it be that the SMS app on our phones is also basically a Push Message Adware app used by Lenovo from time to time ?! :(

I block these via my Pi-Hole server on my local WiFi network. If you are on 3G/4G/etc... I suggest you find some app or simply add these to your hosts file if your phone is rooted with IP 0.0.0.0 ;)

Sep 11, 2017
2019.02.13:
"Weishi" (Chinese App) was installed without my doing.
Is there any chance to figure out what App does those shit? Install log or similar? I´m not happy that strangers install apps on my phone!

Jul 9, 2017
2019.02.13:
"Weishi" (Chinese App) was installed without my doing.
Is there any chance to figure out what App does those shit? Install log or similar? I´m not happy that strangers install apps on my phone!
Install and run malwarebytes, it found in my device a trojan which is a system app, so I had disabled it. By the moment, I have not found more surprising apps installed from nowhere.