(DEEP FLASH) Revive your zuk z2 from HARD BRICK state. 9008 mode easily

FlamingIT

Mar 31, 2017
Hello. Sorry for my English. I have a problem with my z2. The phone fell after restoring a copy in TWRP. The phone turned off. Vibrates every 15-20 seconds as if trying to run. When connected to the PC, there is no reaction. No sound. There is no new device in the device manager. I have the cable "Deep Flash" but still no reaction. Please help. :(

GenLan4

Feb 15, 2017
Hello. Sorry for my English. I have a problem with my z2. The phone fell after restoring a copy in TWRP. The phone turned off. Vibrates every 15-20 seconds as if trying to run. When connected to the PC, there is no reaction. No sound. There is no new device in the device manager. I have the cable "Deep Flash" but still no reaction. Please help. :(
NO panic, you can do it. First of all, you have to completely turn off your phone, then you can plug it to pc. Follow first post instructions. Once connected you should find in device manager section other devices a yellow mark with 900e status. Then you have to switch in 9008 state with your deep flash cable. You will need qfil and a qpst rom. Just follow the instructions

FlamingIT

Mar 31, 2017
NO panic, you can do it. First of all, you have to completely turn off your phone, then you can plug it to pc. Follow first post instructions. Once connected you should find in device manager section other devices a yellow mark with 900e status. Then you have to switch in 9008 state with your deep flash cable. You will need qfil and a qpst rom. Just follow the instructions
As I wrote, the computer does not detect the phone. There is no sound at the connection. There is no message. The phone vibrates every 20 seconds as if trying to run. Cable also does not help. Please help

----EDIT----
I undressed and disconnected the battery. Does not help. It is still the same.

Mar 30, 2017
I use a mi flash no work and qfil no work help my phone is on the 9008
it's official ROM

sorry i am french

julien need you team

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2017
Thank you!

After hopeless attempts at the hardbrick, I could bring it somehow at least again in the 900E mode.
With the cable he went then immediately in the attempt

If it goes to 900E mode. Keep those wires touched. Keep mobile connected to pc. And power off the phonei.e pressing power buttom for long second till vibrations.
Then after 3-4 second after power off untouch both wires. Itll go to 9008.
in the 9008 mode.
So I could restore via QFil Stock.

ahmedzaky

Mar 23, 2017
sir i can easly enter 900e mode but i have wrongly lock the bootloader so the phone can't enter 9008 mode have u an idea how can i fix it

gg1

Jan 22, 2017
I wanted to do exactly the same thing as @Abhinav however it turns out that inside my cable colors are different as I've got pink, yellow, white and black. Black and pink are a bit more sturdy and just a bit thicker. Any ideas? I've searched on the Internet, but this combination never appears.

Jan 25, 2017
You actually dont need to destroy the cable use this :http://en.miui.com/thread-310325-1-1.html
Just need some copper .I have tested it and it worked .Just be carefull only touch the one channel .
I thank you @Nickkissas so much for posting this link:D you da reAL MVP. There are some twrp flashable zip files containing modem files (to change baseband) that have been circulating in these forums. As always i was curious to test it and ended up hard bricking my phone:(. But this post was a savior and from this link i was able to restore my phone without damaging my usb cable also! Thanks a ton and stay safe Zukers!;)

Mar 17, 2017
So, I'm stuck with this problem
My phone was bricked and I read about the deep flash method here.
I tried it and I could flash a ROM through Miflash, after flashing the ROM in Miflash
My Zuk Z2 reboots and it still doesn't work. The screen starts flashing again and doesn't start up or something?
Please help me if you know something, I've been stuck with this for almost over 2 months..

Toxic09

Oct 16, 2016
So, I'm stuck with this problem
My phone was bricked and I read about the deep flash method here.
I tried it and I could flash a ROM through Miflash, after flashing the ROM in Miflash
My Zuk Z2 reboots and it still doesn't work. The screen starts flashing again and doesn't start up or something?
Please help me if you know something, I've been stuck with this for almost over 2 months..
Have you tried flashing via qpst flashing tool

And once take phone to fastboot and reboot via fastboot command

Mar 17, 2017
I'm now going to try to flash with QPST
And what do you mean with once take phone to fastboot? I don't think my pc recognizes my phone with fastboot commands

Toxic09

Oct 16, 2016
My PC does not recognize when I unplug the cables, do you know what to do?
Might be driver issues
And make sure ur phone is completely switched off.
And pc doesn't recognize if ur both green and black cable are connected.
And when u disconnect them pc recognize as 9008 mode