(DEEP FLASH) Revive your zuk z2 from HARD BRICK state. 9008 mode easily

Mar 24, 2017
Even QFIl and MIFLASH says the rom is flashed (download succeed). I start the phone ans the zuk logo appears then screen is off and the white led shows.....i dont know what a i have to do. i´ve been trying to ressurrect about 2 months....

Toxic09

Oct 16, 2016
Even QFIl and MIFLASH says the rom is flashed (download succeed). I start the phone ans the zuk logo appears then screen is off and the white led shows.....i dont know what a i have to do. i´ve been trying to ressurrect about 2 months....
Create a separate thread about this issue.
May be someone has solution

Dec 25, 2016
Spain
Is not possible open the port DIAG without root in ZUI? With custom rom (aosp) without root works, but in ZUI not:

setprop sys.usb.config diag

Jan 31, 2017
Guys i should say that there is a far easy way of doing this, i am going to post the instructions, note that i was not the creator of this, i used this some time ago and dont remember where i got this but here it is nevertheless:

1) Inititial state is: The phone is powered on and the white LED is on. The phone is not plugged into USB.
2) Hold power button for about ~7-10s until the LED turns off and keep holding power
3) The device will turn on again and shows ZUK Logo for a short time, keep holding the power button
4) You will see the white LED again and the display is black,
5) After ~5s (less time than in 2.), the white LED turns off again. As soon as this happens, release the power button and press and hold Volume Up for 5s
Your phone is now being turned off
I ) Press and hold Volume Up and Volume Down button
II ) Connect your phone to the computer with a type-c usb cable
III) Your Phone is now in fastboot mode (release the keys)
IV) Open terminal (cmd) and type
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem reboot-edl

Use QFIL to flash original system and then do all the bootloader, flash TWRP, flash system of choice thing

Done

Toxic09

Oct 16, 2016
Guys i should say that there is a far easy way of doing this, i am going to post the instructions, note that i was not the creator of this, i used this some time ago and dont remember where i got this but here it is nevertheless:

1) Inititial state is: The phone is powered on and the white LED is on. The phone is not plugged into USB.
2) Hold power button for about ~7-10s until the LED turns off and keep holding power
3) The device will turn on again and shows ZUK Logo for a short time, keep holding the power button
4) You will see the white LED again and the display is black,
5) After ~5s (less time than in 2.), the white LED turns off again. As soon as this happens, release the power button and press and hold Volume Up for 5s
Your phone is now being turned off
I ) Press and hold Volume Up and Volume Down button
II ) Connect your phone to the computer with a type-c usb cable
III) Your Phone is now in fastboot mode (release the keys)
IV) Open terminal (cmd) and type
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem reboot-edl

Use QFIL to flash original system and then do all the bootloader, flash TWRP, flash system of choice thing

Done
For most zuk logo also doesn't flash
And your method won't work for that case

hugo9191

Mar 9, 2017
Esteemed internet buddies, I have found the weirdest solution I've ever tried to do in everything. Good thing is - I went from 900e to normal function WITHOUT LOSING ANY DATA. Yes.

So let's start. I used JosePedro1997 method's to turn it off (see #124). I'd like to rephrase it and then add my things.

1 - To turn off your device (if you haven't already), press the power + volume up. The phone will vibrate, flash the ZUK logo, turn off the LED and turn it on again. Continue holding both buttons. When the LED turns off again, REMOVE your fingers from both buttons right away. If done correctly, it won't come back again.

2 - Hold both Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time. Connect to the computer. You should encounter your Fastboot mode (with your baseband and other info blank).

3 - Go to your email and redownload the bootloader unlocker. Yes, remember that file? Use it. You can use one of those unlock bootloader tutorials online, but if you know what you're doing, here's the command:
fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash unlock unlock_bootloader.img

4 - Right after that, run this other command
fastboot -i 0x2b4c oem unlock-go

That's it. Try it out and tell me how it goes. You don't imagine how fucking happy I was to be able to recovery my files. I hope you're able to feel what I felt.

Jun 14, 2017
hello i have a zuk z2 bricked, i have the deep flash cable, i already get a 9008 state but when i try to flash on qfil i get this error

08:56:16: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:194 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
08:56:16: ERROR: function: sahara_main:854 Sahara protocol error
08:56:16: ERROR: function: main:265 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail
Finish Download
can someone help me? i tried with qfil and miflash, still nothing

Jan 26, 2017
i bricked my zuk also..and i have problems such "eziocavallero"...on this and page 6. i dont know what to do anymore! can someone pls give me a link of version 1.9.044?i cant find a this version on zukfans that is not broken
Edit: i just find..nevermind!
i will now flash that with qfil..and see if something is gonna change with boot
if someone have a idea..i would appreciate it really
NEW EDIT: sorry but this one is also locked with rar password..pls someone link me 1.9.044 version...

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2017
I finally found 1.9.044 version..flash it with qfil..and again nothing. Then i again flash 2.5.334..and all i got is white zuk logo..after that a half second of boot zui..and then i get this screen..where it doesnt allow me to pick anything..just scrolling! Can someone pls expain for what this is? Any idea?

Attachments