(DEEP FLASH) Revive your zuk z2 from HARD BRICK state. 9008 mode easily

reco

Nov 16, 2017
Hello,
I bought a Deep Flash cable from China, but it is not detected on the PC.
The device does not vibrate and it does not start. Sometimes I get it that only a white Led lights. What else can I do before it ends up in the garbage?

Jan 20, 2017
I build a edl cable from original zuk cable, but when i remove the needle between the two wires the phone vibrates once and led flashed green for a moment, also sometimes the pc shows me message that there is unknown usb device, can anyone please help me?

nininikos

Sep 25, 2017
Niko kalispera.
If you didn't find a solution yet, you need to.
1. Charge it overnight.
2. Make sure it is in 'off' state before you connect it to your pc.

In order to make sure it is off, you need to hold power button for about 2 minutes. During this time it will vibrate every 7-8 seconds. When it will not vibrate for over 10 seconds, then it is off and ready to connect it.

Btw, where are you from?

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2017
ok file, i am looking for a windows 7 netbook i had used on previous flash, my first battery is dead so i installed a new one, the problem was at flashing it suddenly lost contact, i will order an edl, but i have already ordered the replacement, if i fix it i will give it to my brother as a gift because he has an alcatel with buttons

Rony John

Feb 26, 2018
Ok. Hope everything goes as planned.
If you need any help, let me know.

Sent from my Le X821 using Tapatalk
Hello
I had trouble getting into 9008 from 900E. Solved using wire inserting into second pin of usb and worked. But after flashing 1.9.xx ver with qfil and miflash im not able to boot my device. Stuck in ZUK logo. Flashing was successful on both flash. PC recognise as 9008 and i can access fastboot mode. What to do next. Can someone help me with this situation.

nininikos

Sep 25, 2017
Hello
I had trouble getting into 9008 from 900E. Solved using wire inserting into second pin of usb and worked. But after flashing 1.9.xx ver with qfil and miflash im not able to boot my device. Stuck in ZUK logo. Flashing was successful on both flash. PC recognise as 9008 and i can access fastboot mode. What to do next. Can someone help me with this situation.
Maybe download the rom again and retry. Also use another version of qfil.

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk

muratkrm

Jun 8, 2017
It's 100% working. I have to try a few times. Thank you so much.

%100 çalışıyor. Birkaç defa denemek gerekiyor. Çok teşekkürler. (Turkish)

Apr 23, 2018
device- z2 plus(z213)
the device is hardbricked currently, keeps vibrating and led flash. i'm not able to power it off and also in device manager it shows nothing.
z2 drivers installed, qualcomm drivers installed. should i deep flash in this state?

Sagar S

Sep 4, 2017
Guys,

I am not sure whether this works for me. Because you are saying the PC should first detect the mobile as 900E. But PC doesn't say anything.
Nothing is there in Device manager or Qfil or MiFlash tool too doesn't respond.

I have all the drivers necessary.

Sagar S

Sep 4, 2017
device- z2 plus(z213)
the device is hardbricked currently, keeps vibrating and led flash. i'm not able to power it off and also in device manager it shows nothing.
z2 drivers installed, qualcomm drivers installed. should i deep flash in this state?
I am having exactly same issue. I can't even get to 900E which is starting point to perform the steps provided in the forum to get to 9008.
BTW, were you able to resolve it? Let me know what you did?

Apr 23, 2018
I am having exactly same issue. I can't even get to 900E which is starting point to perform the steps provided in the forum to get to 9008.
BTW, were you able to resolve it? Let me know what you did?
You don't have to get the device to 900E mode. But, if it gets in 900E mode then you have to power off the phone and try touching wires again until the PC detects the device in 9008 mode. This worked for me and I was able to revive my hardbricked z2 plus. Just follow the steps and your device will be up and running. Don't forget to reconnect the wires after every 3-4 seconds, until your device shows up in PC.

Sagar S

Sep 4, 2017
You don't have to get the device to 900E mode. But, if it gets in 900E mode then you have to power off the phone and try touching wires again until the PC detects the device in 9008 mode. This worked for me and I was able to revive my hardbricked z2 plus. Just follow the steps and your device will be up and running. Don't forget to reconnect the wires after every 3-4 seconds, until your device shows up in PC.
If I don't have to get the device to 900E mode, then how the deep flash cable work? In your case, did the computer say 900e or not? Or how exactly you resolved this issue, tell me. I will try this, if it doesn't I will send it back to service

Apr 23, 2018
If I don't have to get the device to 900E mode, then how the deep flash cable work? In your case, did the computer say 900e or not? Or how exactly you resolved this issue, tell me. I will try this, if it doesn't I will send it back to service
Read whole method correctly, even the headline says "9008 mode easily". The deep flash method works when the android is hard bricked and all hopes are lost. The 9008 mode is 'emergency download mode' for Qualcomm devices, with which we can flash the stock ROM and revive the dead android. If the device shows up as 900E mode then you have to keep trying until it's detected as 9008 mode. And after successfully achieving emergency download mode you just have to flash using mi flash. As for what I did, I just followed the steps given. Nahi hota toh dede shop par mobo change hoga gaand faad chuna lagega.