ROM [DISCONTINUED] [7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (20171210)

Aug 15, 2017
What about #241 which pointed out something wrong with fast charge?
Is it working fine, then?

Enviado desde mi ZUK Z2121 mediante Tapatalk

Neelix20

Nov 22, 2017
What about #241 which pointed out something wrong with fast charge?
Is it working fine, then?

Hi, thanks for your replay.

Unfortunately not. I tried 2 different Quick charge 3 chargers. Both loaded normally (slow, regular charging), but unfortunately no quick charge. in the previous release, this was possible without problems with the same chargers.

There is no hint in the display anymore. Before there was "fast charge" when plugging the cable in. Now nothing o_O

Cosme

Jul 12, 2017
In the previous release, this was possible without problems with the same chargers.
Sorry. I don't have a quick charger so I can't test it. Could you send me dmesg and logcat output?

Also, I understand that with "previous release" you are talking about 20171119, no?

Neelix20

Nov 22, 2017
Sorry. I don't have a quick charger so I can't test it. Could you send me dmesg and logcat output?

Also, I understand that with "previous release" you are talking about 20171119, no?

I am very new at custom roms, give me a few days to figure out what you mean with dmesg and logcat... at the moment i dont know what this means and what / how to do :oops: sorry

Yes i am talking about 20171119, on this release the quick charge 3.0 worked very good ( and fast.. ;) )

Maybe i wait for the next release and see if it work then ? i mean this is not a "real" problem, all i have to do is to wait longer for a full loading.

karpdog

Aug 10, 2017
Europe
Quick charge is not being displayed. I don`t know if the charging is slower than before, because i did not measure.
Quick charge was there in previous versions.
There is something else I noticed in the latest version (20171125). When I plug the charger into the phone while the phone is turned off, normally it switches "on". Now the phone stays "off" while charging.

alasan

Sep 11, 2017
Hello to all and thank you for the work that you do for uqe we can enjoy our phones.
I already have my Zuk Z2 Pro and am very happy.
Anyone knows anything about this image? is it possible to remove it?
I upgraded by OTA to ZUI 2.5.462, unlock the bootloader, install TWRP and then [7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (20171125). Works well but to start, restart, or go to the recovery, this message is there.
By the way, great work of this ROM for this great phone.
Thank you
Sorry for my English

Attachments

Jan 19, 2017
Hello to all and thank you for the work that you do for uqe we can enjoy our phones.
I already have my Zuk Z2 Pro and am very happy.
Anyone knows anything about this image? is it possible to remove it?
I upgraded by OTA to ZUI 2.5.462, unlock the bootloader, install TWRP and then [7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (20171125). Works well but to start, restart, or go to the recovery, this message is there.
By the way, great work of this ROM for this great phone.
Thank you
Sorry for my English
No once your bootloader is unlocked you'll see this image every single time you reboot until you flash stock zui 1.9.X (QPST-QFIL) and your bootloader will relock automatically and then this image will no longer appear

Изпратено от моят Z2 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

karpdog

Aug 10, 2017
Europe
Quick charge apparently is disabled with the last rom.
I think it's charging a bit slower than before
When I start charging at 70% battery quick charging is not displayed.
Today I charged from 16%, quick charging was displayed!!! My conclusion.... Quick charge is working in lineage os 14.1 20171125.

Last edited:

Humrum

Jan 31, 2017
When I start charging at 70% battery quick charging is not displayed.
Today I charged from 16%, quick charging was displayed!!! My conclusion.... Quick charge is working in lineage os 14.1 20171125.
I've started from 6%, not showing quick charge, and is taking ~70% more time to complete charge the device

Aug 15, 2017
Maybe something to do with kernel?
@Cosme, any changes that could be related? What is your opinion on this matter?

Aug 31, 2016
@Cosme: I´m on the latest build. Everything works fine. Good work man!

Maybe you have an idea how to solve following issue:
When I connect to my BMW via BT amazon music streaming interrupts at frequent intervals between 2 and 30sec.
Thats really annoying! I had that since I use Z2P. It was with RR Rom as well, but no problem with my old China phone (newman N1).
When it interrupts the pause butto shortly changes to play (or progress circle) for 1-2sec. than back to pause when it plays music again.
Any idea how to solve that...don´t tell me I need a new car ;)

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
@Cosme: I´m on the latest build. Everything works fine. Good work man!

Maybe you have an idea how to solve following issue:
When I connect to my BMW via BT amazon music streaming interrupts at frequent intervals between 2 and 30sec.
Thats really annoying! I had that since I use Z2P. It was with RR Rom as well, but no problem with my old China phone (newman N1).
When it interrupts the pause butto shortly changes to play (or progress circle) for 1-2sec. than back to pause when it plays music again.
Any idea how to solve that...don´t tell me I need a new car ;)
I had that in Mercedes as well. Try flashing the latest baseband 3.1.194 please and let me know if it helps. I did not experience the problem after flashing but I did not have too many time to test now.

By the way: 3.1.194 baseband seems to make connections faster. Maybe it is only a subjective feeling but as it is not only me but also crisps as well it would be nice if more are testing the new baseband.

Flashing does not hurt. I use it with AEX 5.0, crisps is on LOS 14.1.

Aug 31, 2016
I flashed Radio Modem Full Version 3.1.194. (I had 3.1.187 already)

Unfortunately no improvement. BT amazon music streaming interruptions still occur.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I checked with latest AEX 5.0. Amazon Music streaming to my audio system performs without problems for over 60 minutes.

Maybe it is really rom connected?

karpdog

Aug 10, 2017
Europe
Streaming to BT speaker at home using Amazon music and Google play music. Both working perfect.
Have you tested the audio via headphone while driving in your car. If this works perfect the problem is the BT connection and no other reason ( like poor signal quality). Btw. Is the musicfile downloaded into memory or live streaming? Hope you find and solve the problem. For me this rom works really without an error until now.
I'm using an aux cable connection in my car....

Aug 31, 2016
I did some comparison tests.
In general it´s interesting seeing the progress circle randomly on the amazon music app when playing music - often when connected via bluetooth or sometiems only when playing music via phone speakers. To preclude data trasnfer issues WIFI and phone data were turned off. Songs played from offline playlist only.

During bluetooth streaming the progress circle is shown for 1-2 sec when playing music. Thats exact when the BMW interrupts playing music.

When the Z2P is connected to my home home audio system via a Aukey or Avantree BT receiver or BT headphone the progress circle is shown for 1-2 sec as well but there´s no interruption of the sound .

Strange thing is that on my old phone with much less hardware ressources the amazon muisc app never shows the progress circle and no interruptions.

My conclusion;
The root cause is software based on the Z2P device as the progress circle appears on the amazon app. Depending on the connected device music interrupts or not.
So far no resolution....

Attachments