ROM [DISCONTINUED] [7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (20171210)

Aug 15, 2017
U-health is working for the last 3 updates. It was a little bit (to be honest ...a lot) tricky to get it going. But finally it works.
Can you post here the steps for login to work? Or how did you managed to get it working?

Enviado desde mi ZUK Z2121 mediante Tapatalk

Aug 15, 2017
Give Uhealth all permisions, then restart app it should work.
But I can't pass the login screen.
All permissions granted, but when I try to login with my Lenovo account, the Dave error "Server not responded, please try again later".
It was working for me in latest November release.
I will flash previous ROM version and test.

Jan 20, 2017
I installed the last update without any problem until today, suddenly when i was on a videocall from 40% battery it immediately went to 3% and after a minute the phone shutted down. When i connect it via fast charger or simple charger the red led flashes all the time and doesn't stay open all the timr and when i push the button to open it vibrates instantly and nothing more please help me i was left with no phone at all

Aug 15, 2017
Having an issue with Gapps... Wiped, installed rom, installed Gapps, wiped cache and dalvik. None of the Google apps show up.
Have you downloaded correct version and platform?
Download ARM64 for Android 7.1. I use "nano" package from opengapps.org
Do you get any message at the end of installing the gapps on recovery?

Oct 26, 2017
So... why is this excellent ROM still "unofficial Lineage" ?
Anything we, the lowly user, could do to help it become the official LOS for our device ?

Oct 26, 2017
Cosme doesn't seem like the type of guy who would abandon this project without at least giving the community a heads-up.
Hopefully he's enjoying his holidays, and he'll be back soon with his batteries fully recharged :D... so to say.

Aug 15, 2017
Cosme doesn't seem like the type of guy who would abandon this project without at least giving the community a heads-up.
Hopefully he's enjoying his holidays, and he'll be back soon with his batteries fully recharged :D... so to say.
I tried to contact with him by Telegram and didn't reply. So, I don't know what to think now.
I hope some other dev could take the LOS 14.1 development and continue with the project. I guess we'll have to wait.

Borg666

Dec 5, 2017
Hoping that nothing bad happened to @Cosme personally!? :(

Does anyone knows him to ask how we could move forward on this project? Can anybody within the community support the DEV to avoid that this really great ROM comes to such a sudden end? :confused:

Last edited: