Driver for ZUK Z2

ikalter09

Feb 15, 2017
Hi guys, after searching 2 days and trying some YouTube totorials i still can´t unlook my Z2.

I get "unlock-bootloader" file for my device.
I download "adb driver" file and "adb fastboot".

Going in CMD und press "adb devices" and its shown, everything is good.
Then i press "adb reboot bootloader", everything is still fine.
But now comes the Problem, I press "fastboot -i 0x2b4c flash unlock unlock_bootloader.img".
The message come: "waiting for any device" // in this moment Z2 is connected to the PC (Windows 10 pro 64 bit)

I read some threads and understand, i need to get ZUK Z2 driver for my PC. i started download some Lenovo drivers and install them, still the same Problem. Now i dont know where the Problem is, i ask for any help, i got skype i can download teamviewer. I can even pay some money if some on can help me.

Unbenannt.png

ikalter09

Feb 15, 2017
all this steps, you post, i did yesterday and it did not work. i dont know how and why, but i just plug the phone to give it the last try befor to resell it. IT FUCKING WORKS

fuck my life

costin85

Dec 21, 2016
all this steps, you post, i did yesterday and it did not work. i dont know how and why, but i just plug the phone to give it the last try befor to resell it. IT FUCKING WORKS

fuck my life
Maybe you just needed to restart your pc?

ikalter09

Feb 15, 2017
Maybe you just needed to restart your pc?
yeah, maybe. but i restarted yesterday cople times my pc. it was like, i instal driver then i restart. but on the last time i install driver, i did not restart. maybe the last driver i instal yesterday was the right one :D

now i am runing mokee 61

costin85

Dec 21, 2016
yeah, maybe. but i restarted yesterday cople times my pc. it was like, i instal driver then i restart. but on the last time i install driver, i did not restart. maybe the last driver i instal yesterday was the right one :D

now i am runing mokee 61
Well, i'm glad you made it happen. Stay sharp.

Sai

Dec 30, 2017

now i am runing mokee 61
Hey so which drivers did you install on the final try please link that driver will be a great help brother/sister/other.

yaskyy

Mar 10, 2017
Last edited: