ROM Flyme6 ROM by Siyang

Jan 16, 2017
from flyme app store. just type google play. you will see related apps. choose google frame and google. play services and store. i did before. it was something like that:) sorry it was Chinese i can remember exactly but wasn't so difficult :) good. luck

May 3, 2017
Has anyone of you the problem that the Bluetooth connection when the telephone is disconnected over the car radio?

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
Has anyone of you the problem that the Bluetooth connection when the telephone is disconnected over the car radio?

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk
uhm, where is there a problem? Please try to describe a bit. I'm using bluetooth with different cars daily, for both calls and streaming. No problem so far.

May 3, 2017
When I enter into the car it takes longer than usual until the mobile phone has connected to the car radio. If I telephone is lost in the middle of the conversation the Bluetooth connection and I hear then no longer my call partner. The telephone conversation continues however in the time. After a while, the connection between both devices is established again. Otherwise, the custom ROM is not bad.