ROM Flyme6 ROM by Siyang

Aug 2, 2017
France
guys do you also have force close of rom.update app? stock update app dont give me any new version as in Lr teams rom.
It's normal, because SY doesn't support officially or didn't work on OTA. But if it was working on previous version.. Idk why it fc now. Maybe try to clear data/cache of the OTA app.
I can try to cook his version to make it like a Flyme G but I need the latest version he made, in August as I read on club.lenovo.com.cn. It's downloading. I'll give news when it will be finished

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
Οο great news thank you very much

Update was force closing because i had to run it first in CHinese language and then try with english and everything was working.

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
It's normal, because SY doesn't support officially or didn't work on OTA. But if it was working on previous version.. Idk why it fc now. Maybe try to clear data/cache of the OTA app.
I can try to cook his version to make it like a Flyme G but I need the latest version he made, in August as I read on club.lenovo.com.cn. It's downloading. I'll give news when it will be finished

Update was force closing because i had to run it first in CHinese language and then try with english and everything was working.

Is it also possible to add multilanguage as on Lr teams one?

Aug 2, 2017
France

Is it also possible to add multilanguage as on Lr teams one?

Oh okay, so it's now solved ^^

Mmh.. I don't know. I think I need some tips and help to know which files to modify. But, after I cook the rom, moreLocal 2 or another app that do the same will works better then when you are on ZUI

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2017
France
Okay so here it's the test 1.

!! Be careful !!
I didn't test this version. I don't have time for the moment. So I'm responsible if you break or brick your phone.
I just want to say that you can install it a secondary rom by using multirom to avoid any brick problems.

Report if you encounter FC problems. I replaced a bunch of original apps by the international ones, so you might got FCs. To get them in another language, download moreLocal 2 or another app that do the same.

Test 1 means that my project is to make this rom multilingual as Deelie version.

https://mega.nz/#!ggFH1bzA!mT4OvpLN9HIwe_1u9OT_9hpaOX6ITTvfrOmnr0Bv45E

I will test it when time will be here for me. I project to do the same with the next versions.

Happy flashing.

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
Dont worry this is my second mobile so no problem whatever it happens.. I already have a Meizu M3s but my dream is having a Snapdragoned Meizu..So all my hopes on you..

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
it is the 6.1.0.0g but it is android 5.1 version. Is it helpful somehow?

By Monday i will also have a Meizu m5 with 6.7.x.xG version android 6.0.1

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
Okay so here it's the test 1.

!! Be careful !!
I didn't test this version. I don't have time for the moment. So I'm responsible if you break or brick your phone.
I just want to say that you can install it a secondary rom by using multirom to avoid any brick problems.

Report if you encounter FC problems. I replaced a bunch of original apps by the international ones, so you might got FCs. To get them in another language, download moreLocal 2 or another app that do the same.

Test 1 means that my project is to make this rom multilingual as Deelie version.

https://mega.nz/#!ggFH1bzA!mT4OvpLN9HIwe_1u9OT_9hpaOX6ITTvfrOmnr0Bv45E

I will test it when time will be here for me. I project to do the same with the next versions.

Happy flashing.

Firts of all ROM is booting so this is good
But after this

I can see some changes like weather not having chinese and also music not having chinese online part.. But all chinese apps are there with the rom.I mean third party chinese apps that siyang propably included with the rom
Also Videos have still the online chinese part and meizu app center too and phone app has the yellow guide app. Browser force closing.. And these with a quick glance..
Just trying to help this is why i am telling..
Do you want to write me down what changes did you do in order to check them all and report back?

Aug 2, 2017
France
Firts of all ROM is booting so this is good
But after this

I can see some changes like weather not having chinese and also music not having chinese online part.. But all chinese apps are there with the rom.I mean third party chinese apps that siyang propably included with the rom
Also Videos have still the online chinese part and meizu app center too and phone app has the yellow guide app. Browser force closing.. And these with a quick glance..
Just trying to help this is why i am telling..
Do you want to write me down what changes did you do in order to check them all and report back?
Good news! Thank you for this feedback :)
-That's weird that the video app still have Chinese parts since I replaced it with the intl one. Anyway I will take a look.
-For the browser, I used the brand new one with a new UI so maybe it's made for Android 7.0, not 6.0. I will make changes.
-For Mzcenter, I have to search on the web.
-I don't remember exactly what apps I replaced. Can you talk about messaging and phone apps? Can you send messages and make calls?
just saw again music and downloaded the chinese online app.. so this stayed as was too.
I don't understand this part.. Do you want to say that you have connected your wifi and boom, Chinese things were back?

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
Yes..i had also tried to replace chinese apps by removing them as root user and installing mines from m3s international rom and when i setup these on siyang rom they have chinese parts again..it must be something else.

Aug 2, 2017
France
Yes..i had also tried to replace chinese apps by removing them as root user and installing mines from m3s international rom and when i setup these on siyang rom they have chinese parts again..it must be something else.
Okay thank you for your reply, I will take a look at this. But this time, I need time (lol) 'cause I will go to school again

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017