ROM Flyme6 ROM by Siyang

Aug 2, 2017
France
Good news guys. A friend of mine, called @gaseoso1 has modified the latest SY Flyme. He's included a lot of languages and has removed all the Chinese stuff. He's also included the gapps and root. Seriously, he's done a really great job. Here's the link:
https://mega.nz/#!ApEhADIL!v6kqbkXbol3vWCDTgblvY89_x2QurKpswnvRKsMSNBY
Thanks again @gaseoso1
Some people are faster than me haha! Anyway that's a good thing, thanks for this!

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
Just downloaded and tested..is it possible to add Greek language too and flyme launcher as now it has some android stock launcher

Billkaza

Aug 3, 2017
Is there any particular thread we could open or any link from other forum he writes to and talk with gaseoso1 or alpha team? I think as it iS flyme rom there should befflyme stock apps from international rom and flyme launcher..
But either way great job

Jun 21, 2017
Is there any particular thread we could open or any link from other forum he writes to and talk with gaseoso1 or alpha team? I think as it iS flyme rom there should befflyme stock apps from international rom and flyme launcher..
But either way great job
There isn't a forum where he writes. We have a Spanish zuk group and he made this rom for himself and for us. It's just a kind of stock Android with Flyme.

Jun 21, 2017
ok so can you transfer bugs we find and maybe our proposals or enquiries?
Unfortunately that won't be possible as he has just sold his device. He's ordered a new one but it will take a time to arrive. Also he was given a pixel, so he won't be developing any more roms for our zuk.

Sep 19, 2017
Hi, i'm just install the rom!! thanks for job.

i have a few questions please :

1) the auto-brightness don't working, an issues?
2) When to connect my Z2pro after active developer option, i don't have "USB debug mode" just USB debugging, it's normal?

Thanks for your answer