GSMArena- Z2 Pro Update Launched

Dec 1, 2016
http://m.gsmarena.com/zuk_z2_pro_is_being_updated_to_android_70_nougat-news-22829.php
In ChinA Only

Exactly one week ago Lenovo confirmed the arrival of Android 7.0 Nougat to the ZUK Z2 and Z2 Pro officially. Today, just 6 days later, the Chinese firm has fulfilled its promise, and the ZUK Z2 Pro has been chosen to begin receiving the expected update.

As we are told from GSMArena, the current ZUK flagship has started receiving the Android 7.0 OTA today with the ZUI customization layer 2.5.335, and it should be a matter of hours or days, that the users around From all over the world can begin to enjoy the news that come with Nougat.

Android 7.0 Nougat and ZUI 2.5 arrive at the ZUK Z2 Pro

At the moment it is unknown whether the OTA has been released globally, or if it will reach users from different parts of the world in a gradual way. In addition, everything seems to indicate that users of the ZUK Z2 normal, will have to wait still a few days to enjoy the new arrivals with this version of ZUI.

Although the ZUK device software is customized by ZUI, the update offers terminal users the ability to enjoy the latest Android features such as multiventry, redesign notifications or better battery management at rest, Among other new features that we saw in more detail at the time.

You might be interested in: Lenovo runs tests with ZUI software on Moto Z, but only for China

So you know, if you have a ZUK Z2 Pro, you can check if there are updates from the settings of your terminal. If not, you should not have to wait too many days to receive the Nougat OTA on your device.

Do you have a ZUK Z2 Pro ?, have you already received the update to Android Nougat? Tell us about it in the comments.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
Got it in Germany as well through OTA.

You only get OTA updates with locked bootloader on stock rom ;)

nataS

Jan 1, 2017
Nothing in Finland, locked bootloader. Tried also with VPN but no luck.

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

HubiCom

Aug 21, 2016
I have 2 mobile ZUK Z2 Pro.
Stock ROM, locked bootloader.
1 phone download Nugat - without VPN.
2 phone not see a update.

Poland.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
I suggest rebooting the phone in the morning and check again. Check more than only once. I did it this morning and got OTA download all in a sudden.

And keep in mind: They will send out OTAs in waves so you will get it somewhen anyway

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
dont forget to reboot in the morning and then check several times. But it will come, dont mind