H2OS 2.5.1 by YouLinW

Jul 15, 2017
I found more information about It here: "****://m.weibo.cn/u/5909590173?jumpfrom=weibocom", but not the download-link. Someone to take a look?

Change the **** with https

Jul 15, 2017
That ROM looks a one plus 3t port. In the pictures we can see that's are been made on a one plus phone. We need an ACIP ROM Android 7.1 based, or a Lyneage OS too, I think these are the best options for zuk Edge, ZUI 2.5 are a bad options and I think that ZUI 3.0 can't fix that. Althought ZUI 3.0 be a good option, we need an oficial global ROM with a good translation, in my case in Spanish....

Jul 15, 2017
True, true...!!! I tried Flyme -> Bulls***, MIUI -> Not working, CM13-> Works well but more performance is possible...
I wrote an e-mail a week ago for the Lyneage OS team asking for a hypothetical work in a ROM for the zuk edge, but I have no answer, maybe the e-mail address was wrong...

alecuba16

Jun 30, 2017
I got better battery life with android 7 and my script, than the android 6 based cm. I would like to have some of these alternative OS but with android 7.

I stay on zui 2.5 470 with my script until a better alternative will appear

alecuba16

Jun 30, 2017
Really? I had better battery with android 6... :/

i think it´ll take a little time unless a android 7 based custom ROM is available :(
This is with zui 2.5 470 & my script, the antutu gives about 139000 points because the script optimizes for battery life.

Sorry for the spanish on the second picture , let me translate the important indicators for you:
-Pantalla -> Screen
-Usado -> Used
-Promedios por cada completa -> Averages per full charge
-Vida de la batería -> battery life
-Pantalla encendida -> Screen on time

This usage was done with video (youtube,VLC) , navigation (chrome, opera..) and the usual usage of messaging app's (telegram, whatsapp..) , I usually don't play games.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
This is with zui 2.5 470 & my script, the antutu gives about 139000 points because the script optimizes for battery life.

Sorry for the spanish on the second picture , let me translate the important indicators for you:
-Pantalla -> Screen
-Usado -> Used
-Promedios por cada completa -> Averages per full charge
-Vida de la batería -> battery life
-Pantalla encendida -> Screen on time

This usage was done with video (youtube,VLC) , navigation (chrome, opera..) and the usual usage of messaging app's (telegram, whatsapp..) , I usually don't play games.

For what I see you speak Spanish, me too. What Rom do you use?, Is in Spanish or you translate It via morelocale2 or similar app?. The custom ZUI ROMS I already use have a bad Spanish translation.

alecuba16

Jun 30, 2017
For what I see you speak Spanish, me too. What Rom do you use?, Is in Spanish or you translate It via morelocale2 or similar app?. The custom ZUI ROMS I already use have a bad Spanish translation.
Well, the rom that I'm using right now is in english, I don't use any custom zui. The only changes that I have done in order to get the multilingual APP's in spanish are in build.prop, just change or append to the final lines of the file:

ro.product.locale=es-ES
persist.sys.language=ES
persist.sys.country=ES
ro.product.locale.language=ES
ro.product.locale.region=ES

Aug 9, 2017
Well, the rom that I'm using right now is in english, I don't use any custom zui. The only changes that I have done in order to get the multilingual APP's in spanish are in build.prop, just change or append to the final lines of the file:

ro.product.locale=es-ES
persist.sys.language=ES
persist.sys.country=ES
ro.product.locale.language=ES
ro.product.locale.region=ES
Please can you explain how to edit the script step by step for the language (for Italian is IT or ITA?)