Hard brick / continious vibration

edwib202

May 26, 2017
Removing the battery was the only option for me. There are youtube videos explaining how to do it
I have the same brick as you, I want to remove the dismount the baterry. Any advices? Can you tell me what you do after dismount the battery? I wrote about deep flash. Did you plug phone to deep flash cable and connected green and black wires? Or something else?

Feb 1, 2017
I have the same brick as you, I want to remove the dismount the baterry. Any advices? Can you tell me what you do after dismount the battery? I wrote about deep flash. Did you plug phone to deep flash cable and connected green and black wires? Or something else?
Hi. I used a screwdriver but best option is a guitar plug. Try not to use too much strength and there will be no scratches. I followed a YouTube video, look for it, there must be plenty.
I don't remember properly but I think you have to plug the cable with the cables connected and then unplug them 4-5 secs later. This way the PC recognises the phone in the proper mode

Feb 15, 2017
You dont need to put off battery.
Read some threads on forum , just hold power button till second zuk logo and the release the button. Phone should turn off , i did it bymyself and it worked

Wysłane z mojego Z2 Plus przy użyciu Tapatalka

edwib202

May 26, 2017
You dont need to put off battery.
Read some threads on forum , just hold power button till second zuk logo and the release the button. Phone should turn off , i did it bymyself and it worked

I don't get any ZUK logo. Screen is dark all the time.

Feb 15, 2017
You have they "only led mode" problem?
When u press power it blinks?

edwib202

May 26, 2017
Hi. I used a screwdriver but best option is a guitar plug. Try not to use too much strength and there will be no scratches. I followed a YouTube video, look for it, there must be plenty.
I don't remember properly but I think you have to plug the cable with the cables connected and then unplug them 4-5 secs later. This way the PC recognises the phone in the proper mode
Hi, I did exactly what you wrote. Put off baterry, then mount it. Then i connected phone to PC with connected green and black wires, 4 sec later separate them, but computer dont recognize the phone.

fynal

Jul 2, 2019
Hey guys! I was with this problem and i figured out how to solve it. My phone had a hard brick, it means that it was impossible to turn that on and was continuosly vibrating, just as JOSE ROMERO's phone. In this case, you might need a "deep flash cable", but if you don't have one you can follow the steps at the video below:
- you can search for "Zuk Z2 - Modo EDL sem Cabo Deep Flash." or "EDL Mode without deep flash cable" at youtube. Once you've done that, you can use QFIL in order to flash stock rom. All the credits for an facebook page called "Lenovo Zuk Z2 Brasil".