[Help] Stuck after FFBM / TEST Mode

Apr 14, 2017
Hello.
I was using citrus on my zuk z2, with twrp and root.
Then I decided to go back to stock, and i accidentally entered the option "Boot to FFBM" on fastboot mode and my cell wasn't booting, it was freezing on zuk's logo screen. And after entering recovery mode I was able to enter edl and reinstall chinese 1.9, but when I booted the phone it show zuk logo and the screen started blinking, I tried pressing vol up + power button and nothing happens except go to zuk logo and freezing, so it is the logo or the blinking screen. So, does anyone knows what to do?
I really need help!!

Apr 14, 2017
Know i, using both volume buttons and putting the cable in, could access a screen with "MAIN MENU" title and the options "reboot" "install update package" and "power off". But i'm still trying to find a solution.

#Edit: When i clicked update button it says somethig about installing update.zip from root, I clicked yes and then failed.

#Edit 2: When going back to menu I clicked reboot and the it entered, the system with no further problems, I'll config it know and try to update.

Please, someone close the topic and sorry for the lost time. But it could be kept for someone who have the same problem and the future.

Sorry for everthing.

gg1

Jan 22, 2017
Hey, I have entered the FFBM in fastboot.. now my phone stucks at loading screen.

1) Fastboot works
2) TWRP works
-Phone appears as phone storage
3) Doesn't see device in adb
4) EDL doesn't see device
"I've got the same trouble. However it doesn't respond to EDL - as I've downloaded the EDL unlock from this site
https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-3/how-to/guide-reboot-to-edl-mode-fastboot-test-t3398718
Even when I'm in fastboot, it says "wating for device" as it seems it doesn't see ZUK. "
5) MiFlash Tool sees my device as 99ccf6b
when trying to flash the rom via this tool error ocours 'couldn't find script'

Clarification:
I was using QPST from your post.
The standard method with holding volume down then power for 0,5 sec and connect it via USB to PC, doesn't work (I get the longer vibration as I should but then after a second I get the screen (5 sec waiting or push volume buttons - then menu where I can choose fastboot or recovery)
I have tried other roms - same trouble, I know that I have to go back to stock to fix it.

@GustavoGoette @thetoad

gg1

Jan 22, 2017
@Nordicus
But - I can turn off the phone from menu that's still available: the one that I have 5 second to push volume buttons to get to menu:
Inside there are options of:
Power off,
restart,
fastboot,
recovery.
The restart option (from this menu) makes no difference and still phone stucks at loading screen.

I did what you've said with the buttons combination. Here's what happens -
1st restart is done ok, with 2nd restart however (after vibration I only hold volume down button) I'm stuck on the screen that I mention before - (5 seconds to push volume buttons otherwise it will boot) so I did keep pressing volume down button but after 30 seconds I was still with this screen and nothing happend.

Toxic09

Oct 16, 2016
@Toxic09
Sorry to bother, but I saw that you helped many people before as well.

Start from scratch.
Reinstall the drivers properly.
Download 1.9.044st rom.
Get the phone to edl. And try flashing.

What error do you get? Xplain more.

And once try relocking ur bootloader. If you have stock rom installed. Flash stock recovery via fastboot mode.

And lock boot loader via same code which u usee to unlock. Replace unlock with 'lock'

Then try revbot from fastboot.

gg1

Jan 22, 2017
@Toxic09 @Nordicus
Thanks for your help. I belevie I should explain solution as it was really strange - I haven't seen anything like that on forum and even my previous experience with HTC HD2 still makes it crazy.
1) Even with all access to TWRP and Fastboot, device wasn't detectable in adb, no way of ELD as well
2) I did the trick with (with bricked device) - managed to get it to 9008
3) Istalling with MiFlash new version - fail, old version - fail, qfil - sahara error
4) Restarted pc, change USB port, run QFIL as admin
5) Succesful download
6) Phone restarts and then starts flashing black screen off- black screen on constantly
7) HOLD powerbutton for long long time third time it vibrates (take your finger off power button) hold both volume up volume down for 15 sec
8) Gets to the original ZUK screen where you have 3 options - choose update packages at the beginning- fail, reboot - reboots normaly.

gg1

Jan 22, 2017
@Toxic09 @Nordicus
At the beginning I have installed 1.9st then I changed to 2.5st. (1st problem occoured - I weren't able to get my phone normally to load new version (combination of buttons didn't work, my device is NOT visible in any ADB (1.4.3 or minimal) it doesn't appear at all, I had to do the trick once again. I thought that going to 2.5st should recover everything and lock the bootloader, however it's not the case. How can I install roms as before as I can't unlock bootloader, I can't instal TWRP?

dlz

Jul 23, 2017
Hi, I wanted to share what worked for me, holding the power button until it vibrates for the second time, then hold volume up and down until it shows the menu where you can select Reboot.

I see that gg1 wrote to hold until third time and do the same but I am pretty sure that during the day I tried that and it didn't work, I cannot remember exactly since the whole day I am fighting with the phone :)

vishu1620

May 13, 2020
Start from scratch.
Reinstall the drivers properly.
Download 1.9.044st rom.
Get the phone to edl. And try flashing.

What error do you get? Xplain more.

And once try relocking ur bootloader. If you have stock rom installed. Flash stock recovery via fastboot mode.

And lock boot loader via same code which u usee to unlock. Replace unlock with 'lock'

Then try revbot from fastboot.[/QUOTE
when i go into fastboot mode device showing in pc driver installingsuccesfully but not detect in adb command,qfile,miflash,edl