[HOW TO] Unbrick ZUK Z2 from Diagnostic Port 900E

Dec 5, 2016
Its just a drivers issue. Try installing on someother pc. The best method is Press and hold Vol Up and then Press Power along with entering Usb cable. Leave power button as soon as you see zuk logo flash on the screen. Your phone will boot into qdloader 9008 mode

Jan 21, 2017
Its just a drivers issue. Try installing on someother pc. The best method is Press and hold Vol Up and then Press Power along with entering Usb cable. Leave power button as soon as you see zuk logo flash on the screen. Your phone will boot into qdloader 9008 mode
But I installed all the possible drivers last time (including adb) and everyone is working perfectly !! I'm sure. Tomorrow I'm going to test with the deep cable, I believe that with it will not give any type of problem!

Does the phone need to be turned off to connect the deep cable to the computer? Or whatever?

Toxic09

Oct 16, 2016

costin85

Dec 21, 2016
I tried to do these commands that you commented and I also tried the command to go into download mode (volume + along with power and connects in 0.5s on the computer) and in both cases this error occurs: 'Unrecognized USB device'':

Note: I have all the drivers installed correctly!
Note2: Did my battery run out? If so, is this bad?
I don't know about the battery, but usualy, when it says usb device not recognized, from my experience, it's a computer issue.
I really don't know what to tell you.
I'm sorry.

Maybe try another computer?

Jonathan

Apr 21, 2017
you just need to turn off the phone, by holding the powerbutton, keep holding the poweerbutton, your phone will vibrate and restarts,keep holding, before the second restart the led will go off then release the powerbutton :D your phone is off, not like 3-5 times XD
then setup QFIL so download is ready, set usb cable in pc take your phone hold volume+ button powerbutton and stick the usb cable in all at the same time, your pc will make a sound. the fast push download putton in Qfil if everything went right it will succeed :)

sahara problems, other problems .... read comments in the thread how to flash a stock zui rom :D

also try miflash if you can't use qfil :D
WOWW THANKSS... YOU SAVE MY LIFE :')

Jul 14, 2017
No completely correct XD the right answer has been answered a lot of times :D

you just need to turn off the phone, by holding the powerbutton, keep holding the poweerbutton, your phone will vibrate and restarts,keep holding, before the second restart the led will go off then release the powerbutton :D your phone is off, not like 3-5 times XD
then setup QFIL so download is ready, set usb cable in pc take your phone hold volume+ button powerbutton and stick the usb cable in all at the same time, your pc will make a sound. the fast push download putton in Qfil if everything went right it will succeed :)

sahara problems, other problems .... read comments in the thread how to flash a stock zui rom :D

also try miflash if you can't use qfil :D
Thanks a lot man. It worked :)

hendibudi

Jun 11, 2017
Follow These Steps it will work
1. Turn your phone off and unplug usb cable
2. Press and hold Volume+ and then press Power button and enter usb cable together, keep holding power button for 3 seconds and you will se ZUK logo Blink, as soon as you see ZUk logo blink leave the power button immediately and your phone will enter Qdloader 9008 Port
Thank alot now my zuk resurected

Mar 7, 2017
Yesterday i flashed my phone with QFIL(zui 2.5 and 2.3) but my phone still bricked , today i try it with zui 2.0 i got Fail:QSaharaServer Fail :process fail i moved the folder to C:// and i got the same error again so i moved zui 2.5 and 2.3 and try with them again and i got sahara error again even i changed the usb port ( i use usb 3.0) but still got that problem any help ?

owim

Apr 28, 2017
Serbia, Europe
set usb cable in pc take your phone hold volume+ button powerbutton and stick the usb cable in all at the same time:D/
I was bricked, only able to be recognized as Emergency 900E. This is the thing that helped me: all three things at the same time, not Volume first. I was playing for hours with this.

Now unbricked and installed ROM I wanted to using QFIL. Thank you very much. :confused::p

Oct 5, 2017
Hello guys,

I see so many members here having the same problem which is get bricked and stuck at boot screen, the screen is black, only LED notification is on, showing a short logo screen and getting Diagnostic Port 900E at QFIL software.

I do have same problem but luckily, I can solve this problem without tearing down my device or rewired my USB-C cable.

I found this trick and I want to share it with you, perhaps it can help you solving the problem. so, lets get start it.

1. Unplug your phone from the computer.
2. Press and hold the POWER button until your phone restarting 3-5 times.
3. After the 3rd times (or more), you will see the notification LED goes off in the middle of boot process, and at that time, quick press VOLUME + button and release the POWER button but keep the VOLUME + button pressed.
4. Your phone will be at POWER OFF status.
5. After your phone is completely off, press and hold the VOLUME +, then press POWER button and connect your USB at the same time.
6. Your computer will showing a notification about a new port.
7. If you succeed, you will see Diagnostic Port 9008 at QFIL software
7. Flash your phone using QFIL software and then reboot.

That's it. My phone is now unbricked and I'm so happy with it. I hope this tutorial with help you solve the problem. Cheers

*Sorry for my english.
Thanks

Dec 23, 2017
Follow These Steps it will work
1. Turn your phone off and unplug usb cable
2. Press and hold Volume+ and then press Power button and enter usb cable together, keep holding power button for 3 seconds and you will se ZUK logo Blink, as soon as you see ZUk logo blink leave the power button immediately and your phone will enter Qdloader 9008 Port
my zuk z2 i was using custom flyme rom, i relocked its bootloader by cmd. and know i am stuck.my phone was showing qdloader 9008 port first.i tried to flash a stock firmware by both qfil & miflash tool, both showed sahara error & pocket error respectively. but know my phone is showing 900E port. i tried many key combinations told by members but nothing works & i cant come back to 9008 mode.pls help..