[HOW TO] Unbrick ZUK Z2 from Diagnostic Port 900E

Dec 23, 2017
Hello guys,

I see so many members here having the same problem which is get bricked and stuck at boot screen, the screen is black, only LED notification is on, showing a short logo screen and getting Diagnostic Port 900E at QFIL software.

I do have same problem but luckily, I can solve this problem without tearing down my device or rewired my USB-C cable.

I found this trick and I want to share it with you, perhaps it can help you solving the problem. so, lets get start it.

1. Unplug your phone from the computer.
2. Press and hold the POWER button until your phone restarting 3-5 times.
3. After the 3rd times (or more), you will see the notification LED goes off in the middle of boot process, and at that time, quick press VOLUME + button and release the POWER button but keep the VOLUME + button pressed.
4. Your phone will be at POWER OFF status.
5. After your phone is completely off, press and hold the VOLUME +, then press POWER button and connect your USB at the same time.
6. Your computer will showing a notification about a new port.
7. If you succeed, you will see Diagnostic Port 9008 at QFIL software
7. Flash your phone using QFIL software and then reboot.

That's it. My phone is now unbricked and I'm so happy with it. I hope this tutorial with help you solve the problem. Cheers

*Sorry for my english.

Dec 23, 2017
@starsaver plss help....
my zuk z2 i was using custom flyme rom, i relocked its bootloader by cmd. and know i am stuck.my phone was showing qdloader 9008 port first.i tried to flash a stock firmware by both qfil & miflash tool, both showed sahara error & hello packet error respectively. but know my phone is showing 900E port. i tried many key combinations told by members but nothing works & i cant come back to 9008 mode.pls help.....i am helpless now.....

Ramahari

Feb 13, 2018
Hello guys,

I see so many members here having the same problem which is get bricked and stuck at boot screen, the screen is black, only LED notification is on, showing a short logo screen and getting Diagnostic Port 900E at QFIL software.

I do have same problem but luckily, I can solve this problem without tearing down my device or rewired my USB-C cable.

I found this trick and I want to share it with you, perhaps it can help you solving the problem. so, lets get start it.

1. Unplug your phone from the computer.
2. Press and hold the POWER button until your phone restarting 3-5 times.
3. After the 3rd times (or more), you will see the notification LED goes off in the middle of boot process, and at that time, quick press VOLUME + button and release the POWER button but keep the VOLUME + button pressed.
4. Your phone will be at POWER OFF status.
5. After your phone is completely off, press and hold the VOLUME +, then press POWER button and connect your USB at the same time.
6. Your computer will showing a notification about a new port.
7. If you succeed, you will see Diagnostic Port 9008 at QFIL software
7. Flash your phone using QFIL software and then reboot.

That's it. My phone is now unbricked and I'm so happy with it. I hope this tutorial with help you solve the problem. Cheers

*Sorry for my english.
Bro plz send a links of flashing tool

Feb 19, 2018
Woah, saved me! Tried different combos for hours, came here and got it right in 5 attempts!
If anybody is having issue and your QFIL is showing 900E port than, plug off USB. And again insert it without pressing any button. If it shows battery like icon, then your phone is already turned off, so you don't need to long press power button. If it flashes "ZUK" logo, then plug out USB and long press power button until notification light turns off.
Now press volume Up (+) and keep your finger in power button (don't press) and take your USB and just touch it to the USB C port of your mobile. At once press power button and plug your USB ( keep holding Volume UP ). If successful, you will see a ZUK logo flashing again and that's when you leave power button, this time "ZUK" logo will not flash so bright, it will be very dim.
Congrats, you have successfully entered 9008 Port. This is how I did it!

Nov 25, 2018
Hi,

My Zuk Z2 Pro is stuck in EDL 9008 Port. Phone is totally bricked and no sound, no light, no vibration. When i connect with the computer, phone is connecting on HS USB 9008 port and get disconnected after 20-22 seconds and again automatically connected with in half second time.

I am facing this issue after flashing a ZUI 1.9 by using a QPAST/QFIL application. I think i have made stupid mistake by flashing a phone with "ERASE ALL BEFORE DOWNLOAD" option.

I have tried every scenario to get stable this 9008 port but no luck. Since last 5 days i am studying forums and applying every kind of solution but same result.

I am writing this post with high expectations and hope someone will take notice and help me to get rid of this problem.

I can pay through paypal if someone wants to provide professional services to resolve this matter

I will appreciate if someone have any idea and can help me. Thanks

tapestry

May 6, 2017
Woah, saved me! Tried different combos for hours, came here and got it right in 5 attempts!
If anybody is having issue and your QFIL is showing 900E port than, plug off USB. And again insert it without pressing any button. If it shows battery like icon, then your phone is already turned off, so you don't need to long press power button. If it flashes "ZUK" logo, then plug out USB and long press power button until notification light turns off.
Now press volume Up (+) and keep your finger in power button (don't press) and take your USB and just touch it to the USB C port of your mobile. At once press power button and plug your USB ( keep holding Volume UP ). If successful, you will see a ZUK logo flashing again and that's when you leave power button, this time "ZUK" logo will not flash so bright, it will be very dim.
Congrats, you have successfully entered 9008 Port. This is how I did it!
I have tried this method, it is work. Now I can enter 9008 port.