[HOWTO] Flash a Stock ZUI ROM (ZUK Z2 Pro Z2121 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2017
check your driver installation. If everything is correct you will see it will show the correct port :)
I don't know what else to do... I reinstalled everything and followed the tutorial step by step... I can't press the 'Download Content' button...
Any help on what checks I could do to see what's wrong, would be greatly appreciated... Untitled4.jpg

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
You might need to approve the command you send to the phone. Check your phonescreen if there is a prompt displayed to approve.
Then when the phone goes into EDL mode you need to be VERY FAST with clicking the "Download Content" button! ;)

For this to work there has to be a port by the way so look into that first. Waaaay back in this topic I have posted some info about the driver that might be usefull to you.

Jun 3, 2017
Guys, I finally did it! Thank you all! Your last answers did not help, but I really appreciate your support! :)

So here's my advice for anyone that might go through the issues I have been through - admin, you could update the tutorial if u wish:
1. Know that when you write adb reboot edl, the phone has not turned off.
2. If you can't press the Download Content button after making countless attempts and installed - reinstalled everything all over again, just change the computer... This was the secret - My PC with Windows 10 could not handle this task. So I tried the tutorial all over again on an old laptop with windows 8 and 2 gb of ram - I had to wait for 10 seconds just to open chrome on it, so the process was really slow, but it finally worked as intended without any issues.
Reinstalling your OS could work as well :))

Best regards everybody!

Jun 25, 2017
Please how do I flash stock ROM in my zuk z2 pro using edl mode because at the moment my adb doest recognise my device when in fast bootmode ... Please I need help and step by step instruction on flashing with link to download the ROM needed ... Thank you

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Esfera

Jul 17, 2017
Ineed help.

I try flash Z2121 with Qfil but the process stop and have this error:

13: D:\Flashes\Lenovo\Zuk
12:16:50: ERROR: function: sahara_rx_data:194 Unable to read packet header. Only read 0 bytes.
12:16:50: ERROR: function: sahara_main:854 Sahara protocol error
12:16:50: ERROR: function: main:265 Uploading Image using Sahara protocol failed
Download Fail:Sahara Fail:QSaharaServer Fail:process fail

i try diferent version of rom but all same this problem... any help me pls??

Esfera

Jul 17, 2017
I dont have deepflash cable, i waiting for this... i try with the last QPST and last ROM (Android 7); and work fine, the problem is QPST version, i used first 2.3.5.7 and now i used 2.7.460 and work fine. Ty for fast reply ;-)

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
I dont have deepflash cable, i waiting for this... i try with the last QPST and last ROM (Android 7); and work fine, the problem is QPST version, i used first 2.3.5.7 and now i used 2.7.460 and work fine. Ty for fast reply ;-)
It is always helpful to follow the instructions step by step :D ;)

Jun 25, 2017
After flashing with qpst everything went fine .. but i realised i can go into fastboot mode ... Anytime i try booting fastboot with adb the phone restarts... Need help please. I use zuk z2 pro

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.