[HOWTO] Flash a Stock ZUI ROM (ZUK Z2 Pro Z2121 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
so what happens if you boot into fastboot? Phone just restarts or does it stay black? :)

And why do you need to boot into fastboot to flash stock rom? (see thread name you are posting in)

Jun 25, 2017
It doesnt stay black ... After i put the adb command on the computer to reboot in mto fastboot the phone simply just turn of an back on as if you were rebooting the phone... I want to flash twrp in the phone and without fastboot am stuck ... Is there a way to solve this ... Thsnk you

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, I just flash the 2.5 rom stock with QFIl.
After the flash, first time I fail then second time works, my phone reboot and stay on black screen with blue zuk logo.
I don't know what can I do.

If I stay on power button, the phone reboot and black screen with blue zuk again.

Please help me.

bruneba

Apr 8, 2017
Hi, I just flash the 2.5 rom stock with QFIl.
After the flash, first time I fail then second time works, my phone reboot and stay on black screen with blue zuk logo.
I don't know what can I do.

If I stay on power button, the phone reboot and black screen with blue zuk again.

Please help me.
Try to flash again but the 1.9 stock rom

Jul 20, 2017
Oh, I try how shutdown it : put down button when it reboot and it's recovery mode so I can ask it to shutdown.
So I plug with down button then flash again.
Seems works.

It boot normal. but everythin is in chinese :/

Thanks for your fast reply ;)

juliuz

Jul 4, 2017
Oh, I try how shutdown it : put down button when it reboot and it's recovery mode so I can ask it to shutdown.
So I plug with down button then flash again.
Seems works.

It boot normal. but everythin is in chinese :/

Thanks for your fast reply ;)
Just read the OP and you'll find out how to translate to English.

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.