[HOWTO] Flash a Stock ZUI ROM (ZUK Z2 Pro Z2121 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
checked my phone on my laptop, said unathorized like your screenshoot when i didnt okeyed it when i was in debug mode, you have to confirm the debug on phones screen when using adb devices, but since you have a bricked phone the only way is to use the methods i wrote about in previous post, you can check different threads how to open port, many people having trouble and have different methods getting that port opening

Xabi

Sep 19, 2016
Using both of your methods it gives me the option to enter in: Power off, Restart, Recovery (i dont have anything installed), Fastboot. Does port open when entering in fastboot for example?

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
You shouldnt do anything with your phone when you done with the methods, there will be a menu on phone but dont make any choised on phone just let it be where it is

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
ok, thats correct. you have to press downloadbutton so it doesnt restart. can you give more screenshoot or deoes it look like other screenshot?

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
If i remember correctly this is the picture on phone that supposed to be when you press button in qfil program, dont do anything with phone.
Try uninstall the adb setup you have and install the 1.4.3 instead, must be something wrong with the drivers if the program dont start flashing your phone, and you have net framework installed you said before,

http://www.fullstockfirmwaredownloa...r-v1-4-3-adb-fastboot-and-drivers-on-windows/

And you already have the rom in root of c: directory and no long pathname so that cant be the issue either. Must be some driver issue, and you have the ZUK usb driver also.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=82503

Aug 24, 2016
My phone wont start anymore. Followed second method. The second I entered adb reboot edl it instantly shut down. Please help

EDIT: Thank god it still works. I went into the bootloader with power and volume-. There I pressed reboot. Now its booted up again but its still not updated

EDIT2: It wont work with the non bricked method. Can I use the "bricked"-version instead?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2016
Hi there,
If I buy a new phone from a webshop and the phone comes with the multilang-ROM (which is not the OEM) can I change the rom with the SD-Card method for the Chinese-English version? Do I have to check something before (whether the bootloader is unlocked and whether the phone is rooted) or it does not matter? Sorry for the noob question.

EDIT: sorry, found the answer, I have to use PC method

Aug 26, 2016
Erding, Germany
Hello, I unlocked the Bootloader and wanted to Update via sdfuse. But when I try to get the sd update mode (Vol- + power) I get these modes - see screenshots (they come because of the unlocked bootloader. I can't access the sd update mode.

Can anybody post a stock recovery (2.0.057 SW) to flash my phone?

Attachments

Aug 19, 2016
Germany
The how-to is shown in the video and not easy to show/describe:

- power off the phone (not restart)
- press and hold the vol- button
- press the power button until the phone starts (still hold the vol- button)
- you will get into the "Options nenu"
- release the vol- button
- choose the option "Back to previous page"
- you will come back to the wait screen
- when the wait screen disappears press and hold the vol- button
- some seconds later you are in the sd update menu

I hope this intelligible...
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.