[HOWTO] Flash a Stock ZUI ROM (ZUK Z2 Z2131 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krowllz

Aug 21, 2016
Hey Guys, i have got a Problem with flashing my Phone. I got my Phone from Efox-shop.com but they have already installed a custom rom. I noticed it first when i start the zuk z2 and the language was english and google play was already pre installed.

So here is my problem. I followed this tutorial, it fails after doing it the third time. Then i noticed that my Port is "ShenQI HS-USB Diagnostic (COM15)" i dont get the "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLOADER 9008" I installed all the Drivers and the Qualcomm driver manually but it dosent work.

Could you Please help me, because i can not download any App in the playstore so this Phone is unusable for me, thats the reason why i want to flash a new rom!

Thank you a lot!
before.jpg after download.jpg

EDIT:
Now i have a new error after still trying the same
new errors.jpg

Last edited:

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
Try this

Phone must be completely off. Plug the USB cable in and immediately press Power On button. Port will open.

Krowllz

Aug 21, 2016
Try this

Phone must be completely off. Plug the USB cable in and immediately press Power On button. Port will open.
but i have to start debugging mode with VOL- and power button. otherwise when i just press the power button the download button in the pogramm is still grey. Thank you but it doent work :/

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
Did you try to do what i wrote? Try it several times, little tricky, think you can download if you do it correctly.

Phone off, put in usb cable and press power

Krowllz

Aug 21, 2016
Did you try to do what i wrote? Try it several times, little tricky, think you can download if you do it correctly.

Phone off, put in usb cable and press power
Yes ive tried, but the problem is that the download failed, ive edit my first post with another picture could you take a look please?

Krowllz

Aug 21, 2016
its the rom from this tutorial." Z2131_CN_OPEN_USER_Q01017.1_M_ZUI_2.0.069_ST_160712_qpst"

installed on the phone is 1.9.044 ST

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
Have you installed the usb driver on your computer thats located on the phone memory, you see it when explore files when phone connected to computer usb.

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
Hey Guys, i have got a Problem with flashing my Phone. I got my Phone from Efox-shop.com but they have already installed a custom rom. I noticed it first when i start the zuk z2 and the language was english and google play was already pre installed.

So here is my problem. I followed this tutorial, it fails after doing it the third time. Then i noticed that my Port is "ShenQI HS-USB Diagnostic (COM15)" i dont get the "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLOADER 9008" I installed all the Drivers and the Qualcomm driver manually but it dosent work.

Could you Please help me, because i can not download any App in the playstore so this Phone is unusable for me, thats the reason why i want to flash a new rom!

Thank you a lot!
View attachment 170 View attachment 171

EDIT:
Now i have a new error after still trying the same
View attachment 172

Read somewhere it could be something that the path is to long, try to put it in directly under c:

Or could it be something like you have a blank space in folder name?

Maybe you can try to unrar it in root directory in c:

pumba

Aug 25, 2016
I got a problem until change tom folder on desctop. After that sahara was past for me :)

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk

Krowllz

Aug 21, 2016
Read somewhere it could be something that the path is to long, try to put it in directly under c:

Or could it be something like you have a blank space in folder name?

Maybe you can try to unrar it in root directory in c:

hey so i tried it again. Changed the folder name and put it directly in c: but it doesnt work. i wonder about the Errors:
just the same.jpg

And i really dont know what they means and how to fix it.

Dude

Aug 26, 2016
I flashed my zuk2 with qfil and ZUI 2.0.069 ST QPST (QFIL), Download Succeed, Finish Download. And it doesn't start. I've tried any combinations vol+, vol- and power button. It seems to be fully dead, black screen, no vibro while pressing the buttons. No LED while charging.
But I have "Qualcomm ... 9008 (COM13)" in QFIL and I can to flash it again and again. I tried to flash ZUI 1.9.044 ST 160523 QPST (QFIL). And again that is OK: Download Succeed, Finish Download. How can I fix my ZUK?

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
I flashed my zuk2 with qfil and ZUI 2.0.069 ST QPST (QFIL), Download Succeed, Finish Download. And it doesn't start. I've tried any combinations vol+, vol- and power button. It seems to be fully dead, black screen, no vibro while pressing the buttons. No LED while charging.
But I have "Qualcomm ... 9008 (COM13)" in QFIL and I can to flash it again and again. I tried to flash ZUI 1.9.044 ST 160523 QPST (QFIL). And again that is OK: Download Succeed, Finish Download. How can I fix my ZUK?
Can you take a screenshot after the flashing

Status
Not open for further replies.