[HOWTO] Flash a Stock ZUI ROM (ZUK Z2 Z2131 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelletspelle

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 3, 2016
Have you checked device manager what phone is called when you try to flash? Maybe its some driver thats not correct, should work.

Krowllz

Aug 21, 2016
Good news guys, it finally works without problems. The problem was that Net Framework wasnt even installed. After i installed these the download was successful. Thank you for the help Pelletspelle and the time that you invest for me im glad that you helped me Thank you :D
And Thank you m_atze for the Tutorial.

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Some questions after flashing:

1. Is my device locked again? If so, do i have to unlock again?
2. TWRP revovery gone? It won't open.
3. I downloaded GApps, but how to install them on my device?

Aug 23, 2016
Dear Friends,

I was trying to flash my ZUK Z2 using the following link provided by m_atze

http://zukfans.eu/community/threads/howto-flash-a-stock-zui-rom-zuk-z2-z2131-only.104/

But everything went smoothly but I got stuck while flash download ,I mean a different port is opening ,which we can't proceed with Download /Flashing

Then I came to know that ADB drivers needed are not installed (It was marked in yellow) .Then I tried to install manually by right clicking and install with the "qcser"file inside "Qualcomm_QHSUSB_driver" folder.Then its returning an error "The INF file does not support this method of installation"

So what can be the problem??

How I can install ADB driver and therby open the necessary port reach "Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008"??

I used two PC's both Windows 7 64bit editions ,same error.

Please help

Regards,
Liju

Aug 23, 2016
There's no windows 7 mentioned in the guide. Maybe the driver cannot be installed with 7?

YES,Dear may be, I will try in Windows 10 tomorrow....

But I strongly suspect architecture of Windows (32 bit or 64 bit)

BTW which OS and which architecture you used??

Regards,
Liju

Status
Not open for further replies.