[HOWTO] Flash a Stock ZUI ROM (ZUK Z2 Z2131 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2017
Hello guys!
i did step by step. Unfortunatly i didnt lock my bootloader. After Downaload proces screen is black and ZUK2 PRO just vibrate time by time.
Can You help me ? :(

sncopy

Jun 21, 2017
so i Unlocked Bootloader, Flashed TWRP, Flashed AICP ROM. Don't like it.
Now i am trying to lock bootloader for that i have downloaded chinese rom (The one mentioned in this thread),QPST Tools .
After flashing CN Rom i want to flash Indian Rom What version Do i have to Flash.
And link of the indian Rom would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Jan 25, 2017
so i Unlocked Bootloader, Flashed TWRP, Flashed AICP ROM. Don't like it.
Now i am trying to lock bootloader for that i have downloaded chinese rom (The one mentioned in this thread),QPST Tools .
After flashing CN Rom i want to flash Indian Rom What version Do i have to Flash.
And link of the indian Rom would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Flash this first from the following thread and then upgrade using system updater:
https://zukfans.eu/community/index.php?threads/587/

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

cestdoux13

Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

I actually have installed a lineageos rom rooted with the bootloader unlocked.
I understood that i have to lock the bootloader first before flashing the ZUI 2.5 rom.
But what is the proper way to lock it?
- with the adb command ?
- or by flashing the 1.9 version as i could read? and in this case it's possible to flash the 1.9 version with an unlocked bootloader ?

Thanks for help, i'm really confused with this point

mgforce

Jun 23, 2017
Extremely helpful post with step by step instructions. Helped me in restoring warranty of my Zuk Z2 (Lenovo Z2 Plus). Keep it up

Fantom

Jul 3, 2017
Hi.
Is intsruction from first site works with ROM ZUI 2.5.412 ?
Actualy i have installed 2.0 and i want update to 2.5

Fantom

Jul 5, 2017
I have the Indian unit of zuk z2 non pro a.k.a. z2 plus can I flash the rom provided without running into any problems? After flashing can I get ota? I have a locked bootloader, non rooted.

matesurano

Jul 4, 2017
These following things are necessary in case some thing goes wrong (Brick).
1. Stock qpst rom 1.9.044_ST.( in case u want to have a locked bootloader for ota)
2. QPST 2.7 (460) or newer
3.Qualcomm_usb driver 2.1.0.5
4.Zuk usb drivers 1.0.8
5.Also TOOL ALL IN ONE (it is a fantastic tool , just makes things sooooo easy) and u r ready to play around.
Note: I saw somewhere written that to avoid sahara fail u need to click the download button immediately. Thats totally wrong. once Your drivers are installed properly and in windows device manager there is no exclamation mark near 9008 port, u r good to go. Just follow the guide in the OP.

Fantom

Jul 3, 2017
I cant find official ZUI global ROM.
Is exists any ??

Fantom
i had 2.0.069 global, but installed 2.5 CN and i want back to any official global rom (with original installed google and full translated)

Status
Not open for further replies.