[HOWTO] Flash a Stock ZUI ROM (ZUK Z2 Z2131 only!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto20

Jul 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "rolex0815, post: 1279, membro: 209"] Per determinare la radice è facile:

- installare app "Terminal Emulator".
- digitate 'su' e vedi cosa succede. Se il comando funziona, hai root. [/ QUOTE].ciao my name Is roberto with zuk z2 zii 2.0.063st. coul u help me? I have problem in Google with night color the screen appear same Lines and flash .

Jahac

Jul 11, 2017
Hi, i have hardbricked my phone this method if fine everything is great however last night i managed to get my phone to 9008 but there was sahari error (later on i found out its cuz i need new QFIL)
However today i m trying to get to fastboot 9008 and i have no luck at all, i have tried at least 200 times so far
I press volume + power and plug cable in and realese everything straight away (that is how i got it to work last time) and i have no luck.
I tried to follow others instructions but they are unclear can someone pls help me to get in 9008 i m gonna kill myself
EDIT: I have finnaly made it to work and i have fixed my phone
for those that cant get to 9008 and only get to 900e this is how you can get it to work
1. Turn off your phone ( if led light is glowing then its not off)
2. To turn off your phone hold power button until led blinks twice and let it go straight away (you will get it to work after few times)
3. Now press and hold volume+, now trick part you need to press power button for half a sec and plug your cable in, in the same time and when you let go of your power button press it again (volume is still pressed)
after few trys you will make it work
make sure you have right version of QFIL

Last edited:

Kosmo

Jul 21, 2017
Everything worked like you described, no problems. Thanks a lot man for this guide:) For people having "Sahara" problem for me solution was to make everything on my C: hard disk

Status
Not open for further replies.