INDIAN Indian Z2 Plus - QPST Official firmware ZUI_2.0.093_ST

Oct 14, 2016
Hi there,

Few days ago I installed Indian Rom over Chinese stock. All is Ok, but update via Zui system update is not working- after downloading update I tried to install but failed. I downloaded it from servers and again I tried via recovery - the same problem - update failed. I disabled developer options and again - update failure. Many times I cleared Sys upd cash, stops the app and restart the phone - the same result. Update failure.
My phone is Locked. Please help.

Update: Solved!
I have a habit to remove all useless applications after reflashing the phone. So I removed some Indian apps. I haven't any other options and decided to do factory reset as my last step. But after that OTA update is working fine.

Last edited:

Budi Heru

Aug 29, 2016
I have a feeling, the model Z2131 and Z2132 are exactly the same. If you install China ROM, the model changes to Z2131. If you flash Indian ROM, model changes to Z2132. Just a software trick. This was the case with ZTE and LeEco phones. Software for particular region changed the model number.

Can anyone with Chinese Z2131 model flash this Indian QPST ROM and confirm?
I can confirm that. Manage to update mine Z2131 to Z2132 latest 2.0.111

Sep 17, 2016
mine too , z2131 to z2132 the latest firmware 2.0.111 ST, but the phone got the update the second day alone .

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

zukindo

Oct 18, 2016
which one is better this indian ROM ZUI_2.0.093 or chinese ROM ZUI_2.3.042?
I just flased chinese ROM today.

what is main differences?

Donen1943

Oct 18, 2016
Hi there,

Few days ago I installed Indian Rom over Chinese stock. All is Ok, but update via Zui system update is not working- after downloading update I tried to install but failed. I downloaded it from servers and again I tried via recovery - the same problem - update failed. I disabled developer options and again - update failure. Many times I cleared Sys upd cash, stops the app and restart the phone - the same result. Update failure.
My phone is Locked. Please help.
I think the Indian ROM cannot be updated via OTA. I flashed the Indian ROM too and OTA just does not work.

memoreil

Sep 13, 2016
Germany near Aachen
Hello, i live in germany , i get my z2 with bad shop rom i changed my rom by qfil method and tutorial to the indian rom.
After reboot i get the update information on zuk z2, i download the update to xxx.111 and install it, without any errors.
I install no vpn !!!

Mamar11

Oct 9, 2016
I think the Indian ROM cannot be updated via OTA. I flashed the Indian ROM too and OTA just does not work.
Did you read the previeous posts in this thread..??
It is said that the OTA update works only via the notifications.. not manually...

From Zuktastic: "try go to settings/ Advanced settings/ Applications/Sys Upd and force stop + clear data and immediately reboot, the update should be there after the reboot in your notification bar!".. so then just hit the notification..
try this..

Sep 18, 2016
Did you read the previeous posts in this thread..??
It is said that the OTA update works only via the notifications.. not manually...

From Zuktastic: "try go to settings/ Advanced settings/ Applications/Sys Upd and force stop + clear data and immediately reboot, the update should be there after the reboot in your notification bar!".. so then just hit the notification..
try this..
I start to get the feeling that people don't read here, they just come to tell their expierence or ask something that has been answered a few times before.