INDIAN Indian Z2 Plus - QPST Official firmware ZUI_2.0.093_ST

Nik

Oct 17, 2016
Australia
can I come back to stock zui 2.0.111 after flashing a custom rom ?
I have z2 plus India unit, unlocked bootloader, twrp (chinese/english).
I am pretty familiar with flashing roms with twrp, but here I see few threads and it seems difficult to come back to stock, is it?
Where can I find full signed zip of my current ZUI 2.0.111?
Thanks in advance, really need help here.
Well i just put twrp on, tried to restore my nandroid backup from a couple of days and bricked my phone lol, then due to old mate took off the back cover, disconnect the battery, etc etc unbricked it and am now reinstalling my apps... not sure i'd be trusting that full backup in twrp... just saying

also my bootloader is locked again without trace so.... yea i don't know what's up with that

Oct 22, 2016
Well i just put twrp on, tried to restore my nandroid backup from a couple of days and bricked my phone lol, then due to old mate took off the back cover, disconnect the battery, etc etc unbricked it and am now reinstalling my apps... not sure i'd be trusting that full backup in twrp... just saying

also my bootloader is locked again without trace so.... yea i don't know what's up with that
It's really annoying. I am afraid now to install any custom ROM.

d5aqoep

Oct 3, 2016
can I come back to stock zui 2.0.111 after flashing a custom rom ?
I have z2 plus India unit, unlocked bootloader, twrp (chinese/english).
I am pretty familiar with flashing roms with twrp, but here I see few threads and it seems difficult to come back to stock, is it?
Where can I find full signed zip of my current ZUI 2.0.111?
Thanks in advance, really need help here.
There is no ZUI 2.0.111 QPST at the moment. You have to flash the QPST posted in the first post of this thread that is ZUI_2.0.093_ST.
Relock the bootloader. On boot, it will show update notification and update from there: the notifications drop down menu. Then let it update and you will have ZUI 2.0.111. Do not open updater app.