Is there a way to change the lockscreen on Z2 plus?

iCE

Sep 22, 2018
Hi,

So my question is above. I'm on ZUI 2.0.093 ST, that is Android 6.0.1 and the phone is rooted.

My only problem about this ZUI based lock screen is that it doesn't support smart lock. Doesn't support the cover unlock, the trusted devices, trusted places, voice match, trusted face that I added nor the on-body detection so basically none of it. After saying "OK Google the numbers pop up so I have to write my pin same thing when I use the cover unlock. The others doesn't seem to work at all.

On my previous phone I remember there used to be a small lock icon that unlocked so that it skipped the password or pin. I believe it was a Lenovo A7000.
So is there a way to flash or change the current lock screen without a 3rd party program? OR if there is one that supports smart unlock let me know because the ones I tried from Play store were just these classic ones that you could widely customize but that's all, nothing special.

Attachments

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I'm on ZUI 2.0.093 ST, that is Android 6.0.1 and the phone is rooted.
Why are you running such a old version ?! :eek:

My only problem about this ZUI based lock screen is that it doesn't support smart lock. Doesn't support the cover unlock, the trusted devices, trusted places, voice match, trusted face that I added nor the on-body detection so basically none of it. After saying "OK Google the numbers pop up so I have to write my pin same thing when I use the cover unlock. The others doesn't seem to work at all.

On my previous phone I remember there used to be a small lock icon that unlocked so that it skipped the password or pin. I believe it was a Lenovo A7000.
So is there a way to flash or change the current lock screen without a 3rd party program? OR if there is one that supports smart unlock let me know because the ones I tried from Play store were just these classic ones that you could widely customize but that's all, nothing special.
I think a lot of these issues will be solved if you upgrade to a more current version!

Some people even reported a special lockscreen when they move a magnet near the phone ;)

iCE

Sep 22, 2018
Why are you running such a old version ?! :eek:

I think a lot of these issues will be solved if you upgrade to a more current version!

Some people even reported a special lockscreen when they move a magnet near the phone ;)
I know it's an old version :p but I don't know which one is the best... I mean I want to update to oreo for sure rather than nougat but there is no global version of it only Chinese :/ If you recommend any good, stable and optimized ROM tell me immediately!!

And yeah I've already discovered that special lockscreen :D . Basically in the phone case there is a magnet and it activates this other lockscreen... it's pretty cool BUT there is this feature that when you open the cover of the case it unlocks the phone (that is the cover unlock), unfortunately it still asks for PIN so it's useless :( and I think it's the stock lock screen's fault.

nero355

Jan 14, 2017
I know it's an old version :p but I don't know which one is the best... I mean I want to update to oreo for sure rather than nougat but there is no global version of it only Chinese :/ If you recommend any good, stable and optimized ROM tell me immediately!!
There is always English besides Chinese so no problem there ;)

Read the Sticky Topics here and all will be revealed as they say : https://zukfans.eu/community/forums/zuk-z2-pro.4/