Lab Features

Jun 18, 2018
I am adding this thread to discuss the cool Lab features that come with ZUI.

I am currently using ZUI 4.0.247 ST and the Lab Fetures it has are:
(updated 30/10/2018)

Multiple space

Allows us to clone an app... So you could install the same app twice in your system and hence have two accounts in that application. No Root needed!​
I haven't rarely used it a lot so I can't share bugs or known issues.​

Position Travel (v1.1)

Allos us to fake the GPS, you can choose which app you want to provide a fake gps, you can search and be anywhere in the world.​
I have use it a lot for Pokemon (in previous versions) this version works with the available joystick (version of ZUI 3.5 had issues of not having an available joystick...)​

Message/article page switch

Havent used it... (didnt exist in previous versions)​

Screen Recorder

As the name describes it, it allows you directly from the system to record your active screen and share what you are doing.​

So there you go...
Feel free to add more information about which version of ZUI you have and the Lab features it comes with.
Also if you have bugs or more information, let me know and I will update this post!! ^^

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2018
Noup I do not... I think it works with the ZUK applications that come by default with the ROM, so the NEWS app and the different messaging applications..
but I have uninstalled the CN applications that I had no intention to use or I did not understand... (that we could delete...)
So... waiting for some one who has been able to use it.

Jun 18, 2018