Leaked Zui 3.5 Beta Oreo Build Video

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
Just want to share a Video I saw on a Facebook Brazilian Group showing some new UI improvements for the next 3.5 Zui Update, on top of Oreo Version this time!

Notifications now seems be expandable FINALLY, cant confirm if the Reply options will be avaiable, I hope so...

Ps.: Sorry for the bad quality, had to record my screen while playing since its a private facebook video...

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
awesome! Do you know if zuk Z2 will get the update?
Probably, since the hardware supports it and the lifespam of the phone is still going on, at least a chinese version...

Strange, thought more people would respond to Oreo being spotted on our phone...
The video is taken from an Zuk Edge in reality, but we can expect a release for Zuk Z2 Plus as soon as they finish the tests, since the hardware is very similar...

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
Super waiting is boring

Sent from my ZUK Z2131 using Tapatalk
At least its not completelly discontinued as rumors were once saying... We will have a little more lifespam with the phone, which is amazing for the price it was...
Waiting just a little more is a excelent trade off if you ask me, if you want quick updates you should have bought an Pixel Phone or gone to iOS...

pipyakas

Feb 5, 2017
At least its not completelly discontinued as rumors were once saying... We will have a little more lifespam with the phone, which is amazing for the price it was...
Waiting just a little more is a excelent trade off if you ask me, if you want quick updates you should have bought an Pixel Phone or gone to iOS...
definitely the only problem is the price point of the phone, only flagships one and some higher tier devices (like the A series from samsung) get 2 android version update from OEMs. ZUK Edge and Z2 Pro is higher in terms of price so they getting the update is not a big deal, but the Z2 Plus is

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
definitely the only problem is the price point of the phone, only flagships one and some higher tier devices (like the A series from samsung) get 2 android version update from OEMs. ZUK Edge and Z2 Pro is higher in terms of price so they getting the update is not a big deal, but the Z2 Plus is
In fact, its true... But as someone posted on other threat, they've confirmed the Oreo build for Zuk Z2 Plus on an email reply from a developer of the UI, not to mention that the hardware of the Z2 Plus and Z2 Pro are very similar, they share the same CPU, which is the "base" for everything else, besides the sensors vendors...

DarkWinterCloud

Jan 20, 2017
Brasil
www.profixstore.com.br
This is for ZUK Edge. I shared a video aswell in Zuk edge section
If you can read some comments, you’ll see that I’ve already stated that the videos were taken from a Zuk edge.
The reason I published it here is that everyone that have a zuk z2 plus can see the Zui is still being developed, and we can expect a release for Z2 Plus. Since the zuk Edge have much less users than Z2 Plus, or Pro.