Lenovo Z5 - release, specs, details

Aug 22, 2017
I don't understand, When you use it, It becomes normal for you.
I don't even know how can someone use their phone backwards when calling....no touch prevention+people around seeing your contact's details, or just a black screen...maybe even you could also hold the phone with the bottom speaker up next to your ear bcoz ya know, more quality ;-)

Front speakers will continue to make sense till another tech (maybe bone conduction soon) is mature

Nov 30, 2017
I don't even know how can someone use their phone backwards when calling....no touch prevention+people around seeing your contact's details, or just a black screen...maybe even you could also hold the phone with the bottom speaker up next to your ear bcoz ya know, more quality ;-)

Front speakers will continue to make sense till another tech (maybe bone conduction soon) is mature
there are simple solutions for all your reasons. This issue is not so hard.

Guyllheaume

Jul 27, 2016
PARIS
Really disappointed by the size of this Z5. It becomes almost impossible to find a well powered smartphone with a compact body (except Sony but XZ2 Compact is too fat)
I saw Meizu realeased a 5.45inch and 16:9 screen ratio (to celebrate their 15th birthday), and it's only 143mm height, so it's possible.