Lenovo zuk z2 pro dead

karoliscd

May 30, 2018
Hello,

I have been using my lenovo zuk z2 pro for about 1,5 years. Yesterday my phone discharged and now it doesn't turn on. It shows charging battery sign and vibrates and this goes in a loop. When I try to hold power button to turn it on it shows zuk logo (not animated one), vibrates and turns off again. I haven't flashed any roms or anything to this phone.
Any help would be appreciated.

weimerd

ZUKFans Staff
Staff member
Sep 6, 2016
t.me
Hello,

I have been using my lenovo zuk z2 pro for about 1,5 years. Yesterday my phone discharged and now it doesn't turn on. It shows charging battery sign and vibrates and this goes in a loop. When I try to hold power button to turn it on it shows zuk logo (not animated one), vibrates and turns off again. I haven't flashed any roms or anything to this phone.
Any help would be appreciated.
your battery died most probably. Just replace it and you are good to go.

But before just try another charger with a different cable. Try cleaning usb port of phone as dirt gets pressed into it every time you plug a cable.

karoliscd

May 30, 2018
your battery died most probably. Just replace it and you are good to go.

But before just try another charger with a different cable. Try cleaning usb port of phone as dirt gets pressed into it every time you plug a cable.
Tried different cables and plugs. When using not original plug there's a red blinking light. Also this happened to me before, so that time I left it to charge and it fixed this issue

karoliscd

May 30, 2018
Okay, somehow managed to fix it. I held power up and down buttons to enter some kind of selection menu. And I left my phone charging there, after 20 minutes restarted and it turned on.

Last edited: