Lineage OS 16

szily20

Nov 17, 2017
I've just found another great ROM to our device. :cool: And it's based on the fresh Android Pie. :D

This is Art_Chen's work. You can find the official thread here.

It seems quite stable. I'm using it form yesterday and I didn't notice any bugs yet. (The only thing I noticed is that the fingerprint registration might be bit tricky when you start :p)
It looks like the battery life is better than on the RR rom.

Features:
- Android 9 based (This is a good old fashioned way rom (Not based on treble).)
- October 2018 security patch
- Google camera is working (without any cam2api enabler. I installed the google camera apk from this source.)
- multi-language

Download it form here.

Installation:
- WIPE
- Flash it with TWRP.
- Flash GAPPS.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
Bulgaria
Well, the rom flashed successfuly, a few crashes only. Works OK i'd say.
I need root.... Tried to flash magisk 16.x and 17.x but no luck. Error 1 - cannot mount vendor... Screenshot_2018-10-12-19-35-28.png Screenshot_2018-10-12-20-38-46.png

Aug 6, 2017
Bulgaria
I flashed magisk 17.2 and My Phone is roted
Thanks. I've deleted it, now flashing MOKEE again.
I have no PERSIST and my sensors dont work. Also, i have rooted my phone with SU and magisk some time ago, i guess thats the problem so cant flash magisk now.
Tried to flash BOOT.img from stock ROM and system died, so im going back to mokee...
And i still need PERSIST.IMG if someone can share it i'll appreciate!

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
The rom is very smooth and fluide. But the fingerprint sensor isn't enough stable i've been forced to reboot my Phone

Aug 15, 2018
I've just found another great ROM to our device. :cool: And it's based on the fresh Android Pie. :D

This is Art_Chen's work. You can find the official thread here.

It seems quite stable. I'm using it form yesterday and I didn't notice any bugs yet. (The only thing I noticed is that the fingerprint registration might be bit tricky when you start :p)
It looks like the battery life is better than on the RR rom.

Features:
- Android 9 based (This is a good old fashioned way rom (Not based on treble).)
- October 2018 security patch
- Google camera is working (without any cam2api enabler. I installed the google camera apk from this source.)
- multi-language

Download it form here.

Installation:
- WIPE
- Flash it with TWRP.
- Flash GAPPS.
any more feedback from your experience ?

szily20

Nov 17, 2017
any more feedback from your experience ?

I'm still using this rom, and it's quite stable and good for every day use (at least for me...).

I've also managed to register the fingerprint and it's working fast. (It took me more then 2-3 reboots but finally it working without any problem. The trick is when you try the registering the fingerprint for first time it will go back and it will disable the back button. After this lock and wake the screen, and try registering fp again. Locking the screen did the trick form me, and I managed to register fingerprints...)

I've also noticed that there is another update to this rom, I will update the link when I get a chance to download the new rom.

The battery management is far better than my previous roms.

Attachments

Aug 15, 2018
I'm still using this rom, and it's quite stable and good for every day use (at least for me...).

I've also managed to register the fingerprint and it's working fast. (It took me more then 2-3 reboots but finally it working without any problem. The trick is when you try the registering the fingerprint for first time it will go back and it will disable the back button. After this lock and wake the screen, and try registering fp again. Locking the screen did the trick form me, and I managed to register fingerprints...)

I've also noticed that there is another update to this rom, I will update the link when I get a chance to download the new rom.

I've try your trick for the FP and it worl for me too, I've also install the last version on the rom and it's very fast and stable, i'll test it for few days

Aug 15, 2018

Do you have any issues with automatic backlight ? i'have to manually adapte the screen backlight when i'm indoor or outdoor

szily20

Nov 17, 2017
Do you have any issues with automatic backlight ? i'have to manually adapte the screen backlight when i'm indoor or outdoor
Yes, for me the automatic brightness is working. (I tested if I cover the sensors near the speaker it will automatically adjust the brightness).

Aug 15, 2018
battery lif in normal use is not bad, but when i'm using WAZE the battery is decreasing very fast, and still decreasing when i'm plugged my car charger

netf5

May 11, 2017
Is it worth using this new version? and the bugs? I'm currently using the Mokee 7.1. Is it worth changing?

Last edited:

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2017
This works very well thanks for sharing the fingerprint method too! it works well! Can you guys also share with me did you guys manage to get root on this rom?

netf5

May 11, 2017
This rom is good! There is only a few things to correct, such as power consumption and fingerprint at the time of registration, I will continue to use this ROM.