Lineage OS 16

gxthelord

Nov 2, 2017
Just sharing, after draining the battery it turned off itself when its 0%. Now it can't take charge or won't turn on.
Symptoms are, there is no longer the click 5 sec to go recovery/normal boot. It will charge showing the 0% indicator and then turn off itself and repeat itself and won't take charge.
Using USB Doctor show it will charge up for a few sec and when it starts loading drop down to 0%. Even successfully booting into the lock screen it shows charging but will still turn off itself.

The Quick Fix
Enter fastboot mode by Holding Down+Up and power button on boot up. It will enter fastboot mode with selection to go recovery,etc.
Just leave it there and USB Doctor shows it starts taking charge now.

I'm still testing this and hope it works currently its charging leaving it for a good one hour before doing anything else. Just in case anyone has similar issue like me.

Grinch82

Jul 26, 2017
Austria
I tested gcam 6.1 With night sight and it also runs without any camera2api modification.

Only Front camera is not perfect.

Installed GCam_Pixel3Mod_1.3_build.6.1.021

ahussain

Dec 2, 2018
Hi,

Which TWRP version I need for this? I am currently using 3.2.3-0 from Rygebin and it is giving me error E2001: Failed to update vendor image

Alexzui

Jul 30, 2016
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Thanks. I've deleted it, now flashing MOKEE again.
I have no PERSIST and my sensors dont work. Also, i have rooted my phone with SU and magisk some time ago, i guess thats the problem so cant flash magisk now.
Tried to flash BOOT.img from stock ROM and system died, so im going back to mokee...
And i still need PERSIST.IMG if someone can share it i'll appreciate!
Hello, i can't find rom for Zuk Edge on Mokee website. Only Z1, Z2 and Z2 Pro.
Do you have Mokee rom link? Is it good rom?