MIUI 10 for ZUK Z2 Pro (Nougat & Oreo versions)

Nov 17, 2016
it shouldn`t happen , did you do a clean install ? MIUI 9 battery life was quite good , maximum 3% drop overnight I got while I was using it
I installed it using dual boot patcher so its like clean install, I also removed a system package "adsystem" or something cause I thought its related to ads.
It is really strange as battery drain is quite good during the day.

Edit: I don't know how but it seems the problem is solved by itself

by the way is there any xposed module to activate next/prev function of volume keys when the screen is off?

Last edited:

stuvco

Oct 26, 2017
my first test build Based on latest(8.12.27) xiaomi.eu MIUI update
Screenshot_2019-01-06-22-39-57-533_com.android.settings[225].png
mega.nz/#!
H1Z0lKbS!2FUWN1-721vjVdOEXBXg8DwJ7yPYISkINajFRDGGTko

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2016

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
I searched a lot to get latest miui9 ROM for my mobile and I found a patch for QC3 charging problem, I didn't test it so use it at your own risk:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFSBEwx

I also found some miui9 ROM on baidu which I couldn't download it, It would be really appreciated if somebody generate megashare link out of it:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1uOGF5ZOi9mtwi56C6cE4mA pass(if needed):232v
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kViSPdt pass(if needed): humm
MIUI 9 ROM in the first post already supports QC 3.0 , problem is with MIUI 10 Nougat ROM

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

Nov 17, 2016
MIUI 9 ROM in the first post already supports QC 3.0 , problem is with MIUI 10 Nougat ROM

I know and I am using that MIUI9 from the first post now and it supports QC3 quiet well, but as I do not like new UI of miui10 and also there are some bugs in miui9, I am trying to update to the latest miui9 for my phone.
I posted QC3 patch in the hope that it would help MIUI10 users.

Nov 17, 2016
Trying several miui ROMS, I found out that in all of them I have led notification problem. LED does not light up when new notification arrived.
Any body have a solution for this?
Edit: I found out that I have to enable LED notification for every app that I need it in notification settings.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2016
After several weeks using Miui10 - 8.11.1 Oreo by @ThiagoUNN I can say I won't go back to the MIUI 9 version of the first post.

Battery life is not as good but there isn't a big difference, I have enough battery all day and I couldn't get it with other MIUI 10 rooms I've tested. GPS works fine, but I can't install Gcam and the stock app has given some little problems I don't have in MIUI9. And I charge my phone at night so I haven't noticed if QC is working fine or not.

Wondering if it's owrth to flash Miui 8.20.25 ....

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
I wish I could get this kind of SoT in RR pie ROM as well, then I would love to update to Android 9 but this is the reason I keep staying in MIUI 10 Nougat ROM

nick234242

Oct 9, 2017
What about push notifications? Whatsapp,gmailetc... Any delay or some app like safe center that delays the message reception when in deep sleep mode?

ThiagoUNN

Jan 15, 2018
Brazil
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-9hQFK8mFwu9upTZ4zWGkU2IXmUZl1K8

Miui 10.3 Final Edition (Nougat)

Information and changelog:
Based on Miui on 8.12.2018 (8 of december of 2018) from xiaomi.eu
Rom cleaned without Chinese apps
Most stable version of all Miui with Face ID working
Digital running GPS works in all navigation apps (Waze, maps and others)
Modifications in build-prop for speed and performance improvement
Modifications to the media files (included Xiaomi handsets wallpapers), as well as a package of ringtones and notifications of various devices of various brands
Camera Api2 Enabled - Only G-Cam Required
Corrected led notifications
PUBG now running on flat HD.

Sorry for my poor english.

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-9hQFK8mFwu9upTZ4zWGkU2IXmUZl1K8

Miui 10.3 Final Edition (Nougat)

Information and changelog:
Based on Miui on 8.12.2018 (8 of december of 2018) from xiaomi.eu
Rom cleaned without Chinese apps
Most stable version of all Miui with Face ID working
Digital running GPS works in all navigation apps (Waze, maps and others)
Modifications in build-prop for speed and performance improvement
Modifications to the media files (included Xiaomi handsets wallpapers), as well as a package of ringtones and notifications of various devices of various brands
Camera Api2 Enabled - Only G-Cam Required
Corrected led notifications
PUBG now running on flat HD.

Sorry for my poor english.
Thanks a lot for your good work friend! I will check it out immediately.. just one question , did you able to find a fix for Quick Charge ? does it work in this final edition?

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
Latest @ThiagoUNN update on MIUI 10 Nougat is very good in terms of battery life! Check out below screenshot, I was mostly on WiFi but I used the phone quite heavily (YouTube,web browsing,chess, etc..) and I got 4 and a half hours with 50% battery usage.. that's impressive!
I don't understand why still people wants to use AEX and trying to find a proper kernel to squeeze some juice from their batteries. In AEX you consider yourself lucky if you will see 5 hours of battery life. MIUI doesn't loose so much from performance in order to get more juice, still quiet smooth Screenshot_2019-02-17-11-31-02-028_com.miui.securitycenter.jpeg Screenshot_2019-02-17-11-31-10-042_com.miui.securitycenter.jpeg

Attachments