Miui 8 not port .

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
Are he going to release a new beta with fingerprint working?...´cause in the actual beta the fingerprint works like we watching in this video, the problem is when you want to unlock the device, the smartphone doesn´t recognize the fingerprint saved.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Are he going to release a new beta with fingerprint working?...´cause in the actual beta the fingerprint works like we watching in this video, the problem is when you want to unlock the device, the smartphone doesn´t recognize the fingerprint saved.
Watch video one more time . Fp work perfectly .

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
Watch video one more time . Fp work perfectly .
Yes i know, i tested, the fingerprint Works.. Fingerprint recognize your finger, you can save your finger, BUT when you lock the device and you want to unlock it with fingerprint simply the fingerprint sensor doesnt work.. In the video he is not showing the unlocking, he is just showing how is saving his finger and I repeat, You can save your finger BUT when you want to unlock the smartphone FP doesnt Work. Have you test it? Because i yes.

Enviado desde mi ZUK Z2151 mediante Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
Yes i know, i tested, the fingerprint Works.. Fingerprint recognize your finger, you can save your finger, BUT when you lock the device and you want to unlock it with fingerprint simply the fingerprint sensor doesnt work.. In the video he is not showing the unlocking, he is just showing how is saving his finger and I repeat, You can save your finger BUT when you want to unlock the smartphone FP doesnt Work. Have you test it? Because i yes.

Ok)))) del all fing. Then go to settings-stockset-push first chinees word and use stock fp settings . 1:15 in video. Be careful next time .

Jun 8, 2016
Haha i think your English is more advanced than mine, can you repeat it pls.

Wipe all, root device , get google play and follow video step by step .
Dont make any setup after first boot

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
I´m back, wow this rom is running very very very friking well, battery consumption is good, just i have a trouble, it has a yellowish screen, i tried to fix it in stocksetting --display and brightness--color, but the cool mode is so blue and standard is a little bit yellowish. have you fix it, also i tried with apks but nothing work.

Jun 8, 2016
I´m back, wow this rom is running very very very friking well, battery consumption is good, just i have a trouble, it has a yellowish screen, i tried to fix it in stocksetting --display and brightness--color, but the cool mode is so blue and standard is a little bit yellowish. have you fix it, also i tried with apks but nothing work.
And one more time )))) Use settings-stocksettings

Отправлено с моего ZUK Z2151 через Tapatalk

memokalel

Jul 26, 2017
Maybe it's my perception, I think the only thing that needs this rom is a color calibrator like LiveDisplay in CM and Mokee