MİUİ 9 7.12.28

Jun 5, 2017
version 5.8.3 works flawlessly for me. there are some small bugs but they do not affect daily usage. I tried AEX and stock rom previously but compared to them RR seems to be much stable and battery life is the best one for me.
i used 5.8.3 for some months....initially was near perfect...then it got really choppy at intervals....whats ur SOT? it was good for me but i dont think its all that great either.

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
Post updated . added multilanguage test rom .
have fun.
is it possible if you can update 1st post with the bugs you encountered on this latest rom so far ? It would be much helpful for people like me to decide if they should change their rom or not.

May 15, 2017
There is Italian and French - use the app Locale something.
Lockscreen works for me.

Battery Life seems good, 15% per hour SoT but haven't had a full cycle yet.
Overall experience Is smooth.

What doesn't work for me so far is Double Tap to Wake and Night Light.

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
i tried to install this rom but there was a very annoying bug which I could not figure out how to pass it..
I installed this rom with latest twrp for Zuk Z2 Pro and everything was ok but somehow when I define my fingerprint and after that it asks me to define a pin code , i define it but when I restart the phone if it will not recognise my fingerprint , it asks me this code. Even if I enter correct code , phone does not unlock. Everytime when I restart phone this problem happens so I can not pass lockscreen to use phone. I reinstalled this rom by wiping factory reset but still same result..

Anyone faced this kind of problem ?

Sep 28, 2017
Yes, i have to same problem with fingerprint and face unlock. When you restart the phone, the pin is not accepted. I also have trouble with an app i regulary use 'backup&restore sms'. Right know i retun to miui8 by siyang it's working perfectly but under android 6.i hope the developper will work on miui9 to make it better. I know it's not easy, and i want to thank them for their hardwork.

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
So maybe need to install it by wiping everything including data? I really wanted to use this ROM but that bug totally blocks all the experience..if you can not unlock the phone, how you can use it..

@WaTCHMaN , did you have a similar problem?? And if yes , how did you manage to solve it? Can you explain the steps while you were installing this ROM successfully?

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
what about camera and other critical issues? is it working properly?

Sent from my ZUK Z2121 using Tapatalk
according to comments from Chinese forum , ROM seems quite stable , camera is working. The only issue was when you set a fingerprint and pin code with it , after restart it was asking the pin code and never accepting it so phone was always in blocked mode you could not able to use it. In this version it could be solved but I don`t know.