MİUİ 9 7.12.28

Sep 28, 2017
Dear friends,
It will be wonderfull, if someone can ad french language to this rom.
I already use morelocale2 and it's ok only for apps.

savvas

Jan 26, 2018
Camera works very well! Play store crashes and after a few attempts to open it crash the phone and I need to reinstall the ROM to open the phone again! What I must to do?

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
I have finally download this ROM and tried on my phone but I can tell that it is unstable.. the developer even published an additional patch to solve some problem such as heating problem , CPU power consumption, etc.. but unfortunately phone heats so much. It impacts the performance of the phone.

But initial expressions are good , camera was working. I didn't try google camera but according to some comments it doesn't work currently. But new interface is very nice , I really liked it.I am a big fan of MIUI interface so I'll be checking new updates from the developer definitely!

deepcolor

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks very much!
I will try and share someone who need it.

Hi guys ,
İm edited Miui 9 7.12.28 and i made a multilanguage version. İt is working perfectly for me.

i didnt see any bug . Just select English language at first opening . Later u can select ur language from settings.

U cant find this rom anywere .
dont forget to thanks ;)
have fun

download link multilanguage rom beta v2 : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uSdWmhf5cB6wrc8tgZpjwFDWFYmYl-15

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
Doesn't work for me..when I install and reboot I heaven't menu welcome only chinese word in middle and fly mode..
you need to have a Mi account to activate , otherwise you can not use the ROM.. that Chinese warning which comes to initial screen is about activation

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
But when i touch this,is nothing happen
can you take a photo of that screen and show here? let me try to find out what it is exactly because i had no issues with this ROM , used it more than 2 months.. only thing i remember is the activation process in the beginning

bigorbi

Mar 28, 2017
there was a version with multilang as I remember but I don`t have the link.. that one which mentioned here under mega link is not multilang. ROM works fine , there is no huge bugs.. camera works fine , it was the biggest problem in previous version , finally developer solved it. also you can install Google Camera on this rom but it works not 100% , i can say maybe 60-70% of the time it works properly. Sometimes it force closes.. there is topic in the forum how to make it work in Nougat ROMs , you can check that one.. but once you install that solution , original camera app is unavailable so you will stuck to buggy Gcam