ROM MIUI8 - 16.12.1

arla

May 10, 2017
no problem with gps. but in this miui is problem with debloating, when try to remove some aps system won't boot
best miui is : https://mega.nz/#!FogVnLoJ!D6rTvgEGhFvknwAIN5pFiUPd4z3ikPYD_QFMKlirRBg

i debloat it a lot:) fully customized and running perfect,gps working perfect, good camera quality, ewerything works for 99%
only LED won't work for notifications, thats the only bug, but i can live with it :)
Yes but it is having some weird explorer, super su and other bloatwares that i don't like even if you can delete it

Envoyé de mon Z2 Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

WinninGXZ

Nov 29, 2016
no problem with gps. but in this miui is problem with debloating, when try to remove some aps system won't boot
best miui is : https://mega.nz/#!FogVnLoJ!D6rTvgEGhFvknwAIN5pFiUPd4z3ikPYD_QFMKlirRBg

i debloat it a lot:) fully customized and running perfect,gps working perfect, good camera quality, ewerything works for 99%
only LED won't work for notifications, thats the only bug, but i can live with it :)
thank you so much.
And another question
the volte , video call line, google map have working?

You say the camera good quality this on app miui camera or zui camera ?

How long battery SOT and Automatic brightness have working?
Overheating CPU issue?
and last question, you flash this rom with TWRP version ?
Thank you very much.

...I use a ROM chinese 2.3042 ST...

Last edited:

ZukZ2Fan

Jan 22, 2017
thank you so much.
And another question
the volte , video call line, google map have working?

You say the camera good quality this on app miui camera or zui camera ?

How long battery SOT and Automatic brightness have working?
Overheating CPU issue?
and last question, you flash this rom with TWRP version ?
Thank you very much.

...I use a ROM chinese 2.3042 ST...
volte & video call i dont use anyway, cant tell if is working
google maps work perfect for me
miui camera & SnapIT camera - ths i use and no complains
about SOT i never care, for me phone need to be usable and it is on this rom
no overheating for me... but i dont play any games
twrp 3.1.0-3

Jan 25, 2017
best miui is : link

Hi,
Can you provide me a link to the forums of the above MIUI ROM link

Apr 12, 2017
Italy
hi
if i using an app like spotify in this rom i have in status bar the notification app and the music play on. if i tap on this icon on the status bar the application does not open.
To retrieve the application I have to look for it on the phone screen and reopen it.

there is a solution for this problem?