ROM MIUI8 - 16.12.1

ZukZ2Fan

Jan 22, 2017
cammera wont work, stock or instaled one. cant connect to cammera
no multilanguage, just chineese or english, morelocale2 won't help
USB bug in notification
no utouch

system its very fast and responsive, apps instals much much faster than in miui 8
hope in next releases bugs are gone and add multilanguage

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2017
no problem with gps. but in this miui is problem with debloating, when try to remove some aps system won't boot
best miui is : https://mega.nz/#!FogVnLoJ!D6rTvgEGhFvknwAIN5pFiUPd4z3ikPYD_QFMKlirRBg

i debloat it a lot:) fully customized and running perfect,gps working perfect, good camera quality, ewerything works for 99%
only LED won't work for notifications, thats the only bug, but i can live with it :)
Hey, my data doesnt work when im in roaming. Already enabled international roaming in settings. Airplane mode on/off and setting apn myself. What else can i do?

kumbar

Sep 23, 2017
Unfortunately you cant, if u do so you'll get a black screen. To get it working you need to downgrade your firmware! Follow the last few comments of this thread:
There is no link in that thread brother. if you can send the firmware file link, it would be helpful.

Sep 29, 2017
hey does anyone here know why i cant update the miui apps? im seeing an update for the music player , calculator and other apps but i cant update them..i can only update the apps i downloaded from the playstore

May 26, 2017
Romania
Hi! If you are flashing Eui 5.9 first which is on 6.0.1 , you can after install miui . I tested this. It's working BUT after installation , when you want to restart the phone , it will vibrate continuously, so you need to force restart and will work .

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk