[MOD][EthanAnimation] A new system animation mod for 5.x - 7.1.X

Feb 2, 2017
Oh great. :) Thanks. Uhm, for substratum users. Flash this tweak first before applying overlays to avoid bootlooping. It works like a charm. Highly recommended.

PS:. Share this on XDA bro.

El Psy Congroo
I did, there is already a mirror post on XDA now :)

Sent from my Z2 Plus using Tapatalk

Apr 22, 2017
Hi dude . Thanks for the mod. I'm using friendly for.facebook and there is an animation that it is not nice. It is when you open or close a photo.can I suggest you to replace it.

Feb 2, 2017
Hi dude . Thanks for the mod. I'm using friendly for.facebook and there is an animation that it is not nice. It is when you open or close a photo.can I suggest you to replace it.
Which system and picture app you are using?

Magz Heaven

Dec 4, 2016
Philippines
m.facebook.com
Which system and picture app you are using?

Bro. Opening an app sometimes trigger the modified animation, and sometimes it doesnt. Im using Nova launcher.. I also tried opening most of the apps, only Youtube triggers it afyer opening it the 2nd time. Every other apps I have doesnt trigger it.

Also, please make the keyboard animation faster.

El Psy Congroo

Feb 2, 2017
Bro. Opening an app sometimes trigger the modified animation, and sometimes it doesnt. Im using Nova launcher.. I also tried opening most of the apps, only Youtube triggers it afyer opening it the 2nd time. Every other apps I have doesnt trigger it.

Also, please make the keyboard animation faster.

El Psy Congroo
Yes, but using ADW Launcher is known to have open effect fully work.
In the latest release keyboard animation has reverted back to stock one, shouldn't slow like in previous one.

Feb 2, 2017
Hello? Can you rework the rotation transition? It kinda feel choppy and sluggish. Can you make it more like the one RR? Or the one on Cosmic??

El Psy Congroo
I don't think they have difference as they all based on aosp

Sovana S

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks dude for great animation, but the show/hiding status bar animation is very very slow when in full screen mode, please fix it.

ertmuirm

Sep 25, 2016
@ethan97 What are the apps that I can apply overlays that wont make my phone bootlooping after flashing this? Is it the system UI that I need not to apply an overlay?

El Psy Congroo
you don't need to install this mod if you have substratum, there is a Ethan's Animation substratum app on Play store that does exactly what this mod does